· Job facts
We are seeking qualified applicants for the following position.
Position Title: Procurement & Administrative Support
Reports to: Operation Manager
· Responsible to sourcing goods and services and managing vendors.
· To perform strategic procurement activities across multiple categories of spend, search for better deals and find more profitable suppliers.
· Ensure that all procurement and logistic function is processed in transparency and accountability and in full compliance with Roche procurement rules and regulations.
· Asset Management. Ensure that all asset items are managed effectively and fully comply with Roche's policy
· Ensure and comply local procurement policy
· Ensure Supplier contracts are in place for all preferred suppliers and in align with Roche Global Procurement Policy
· Liaise with Finance team on annual procurement budget forecasting
· Bachelor Degree in any field
1 to 2 year experience relevant to this position preferred
· Team oriented
· Proactive and highly energetic
· Good interpersonal and communication skills
· Good attitude and self-motivated
· Good command of English is preferred
· Proficient in MS Word, Excel & Powerpoint
· Who we are
At Roche, 94,000 people across 100 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we've become one of the world's leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.