The story of Cartier is founded on audacity and passion. For more than 170 years we have embraced a bold, pioneering spirit that continues to inspire our teams across all Métiers from our boutiques to our workshops and corporate offices. Our 7,500+ colleagues of 90 nationalities are united by a shared independent spirit and commitment to excellence, striving to continuously enrich our Maison’s heritage by pushing the boundaries of creativity.
The Sesasonal Fragrance Ambassador of the Maison achieves and exceeds fragrance sales targets as directed by management and elevate each guest’s personal Cartier journey through an emotional experience. The Fragrance Ambassador motivates and educates the boutique team to develop sales in the Fragrance category. He/she is also an active participant in the daily operations of the boutique
· Create exceptional client experience resulting in strong fragrance sales
· Support the boutique to achieve and/or exceed the fragrance sales target for the Holiday season
· Ensure that each client and visitor receives an outstanding and friendly experience and leverage the waiting time (before, during or after the appointment) to subtly introduce fragrance as an emotional component of the Cartier universe and a perfect gifting option.
· Partner with the Sales Associates to introduce fragrance to their clients, encouraging cross-selling and possibly process the fragrance sale for the Sales Associate if needed
· Expertly discover clients’ needs and expectations about fragrance (for themselves or for gifts). Handle objections with ease.
· Foster authentic client connections, new and existing. Utilize and enrich CRM database and networking initiatives resulting in long-term and trusted relationships with our clients.
· Partner with Boutique Management to develop local community awareness, resulting in further engagement with the Maison and client loyalty
· Act as a referent for the fragrance category in the boutique
· Raise awareness, product knowledge and passion for the fragrance category across the entire boutique team
· Support execution of all fragrance initiatives, such as new furniture installation, events, sampling, new consultation app, in partnership with boutique and corporate stakeholders
· Maintain inventory of testers and ensure their presence on selling tables
· Ensure sufficient product stock levels and suitable variety of fragrance samples
· Share relevant client and team feedback with fragrance corporate teams and suggest actions.
· Support daily boutique operations
· Understand and comply with all security and operational policies and procedures for the Group, Maison and boutique.
· Assist with daily set-up and breakdown of the boutique, and communicate on any maintenance issues.
· Assist in the merchandising and daily maintenance of fragrance displays and back-stock.
· Listen to Manager / team members’ feedback.
· 2 to 5 years of previous experience in luxury retail, service or hospitality environment
· General knowledge of the perfume category
PERSONAL SKILLS / ABILITIES :
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
· Excellent sales skills.
· Strong attention to detail with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and with precision.
· Self-starter with team-player approach.
· Structured and vigorous in follow-up.
· Entrepreneurship attitude: meet challenges with resourcefulness and proactively generate suggestions, innovative approaches and ideas.