Since Watchfinder & Co. was first founded in 2002, it has grown to become the premier resource from which to buy and sell premium pre-owned watches. With thousands of watches available from more than 50 brands, including Rolex, Omega, IWC and more, plus boutiques across the UK and a manufacturer certified service centre, Watchfinder has established itself as the top pre-owned watch specialist.
The role combines buying and selling Pre-Owned Watches for a self-starting retail professional. You will work alongside your colleagues to deliver an exceptional customer experience. You will be a confident communicator, driven and self-motivated. You will work closely with the Head of Business Development and follow instruction clearly wheregiven to achieve the best possible outcome. You will support your team in hitting targets and assist the Head of Business Development.
This role will be communicating and following up on enquiries by phone, email and when safe to do so; face to face. You will be a sales-focussed and a firm individual who can deliver excellent customer service by various communication methods. You can build a solid rapport with others and you will have the customers interests at the heart of what you do.
As you are a part of the Purchasing and Sales department, you will demonstrate your knowledge of the purchasing, stock procedures and sales with confidence. This is a fast paced, growing organisation so, strong attention to detail is essential and you must have a “can do” approach with the proven ability to work on your own initiative.
Duties will include:
· Managing and making appointments via our diary system to follow the appointment only policy (By Phone & Email)
· Buying, selling and negotiating prices of watches including part exchange to secure a deal with the best possible margin
· Ensure compliance with sales, financial and security procedures as outlined by HQ
· Welcoming customers who are viewing watches on the day, demonstrating excellent customer service skills
· Manage the customer sales process from beginning to end; contact, appointment, conversion and after sales.
· Understanding the stock control internal procedures, undertaking daily and monthly stock takes
· Handling “live” orders post payment and dealing with after sales queries from your customers
About you ...
· Experience of working with Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s)
· The ability to negotiate (ideally with a part exchange involved)
· Ability to take in technical information and follow instructions and directions precisely
· Results driven and motivated
· Personable with a good, polite manner
· Highly organized with the ability to prioritise own workload.
· Strong communication skills and confidence
· Able to adhere to the WF & Co policies and procedures document and Health and Safety procedures.
· Experience in working with customers on a one to one basis, sales and negotiation ina retail setting, with telephone sales experience.
What’s in it for you?
· You will embark on an exciting new venture in New York, which will enable you to introduce new clients and raise the profile of the showroom.
· Gain valuable experience of working in a multi-brand, luxury retailer
· Various company benefits, with a generous commission scheme
KPI’s and Targets
· Units Sold (Per Month)
· Units purchased & appointments
· Negotiation/Discount control
· Customer Testimonials
· Conversion Rate
Reporting to: Head of Business Development
Location: New York
Working Hours: Monday – Friday 10:00 am – 7:00 pm, with flexibility to work outside these hours when required. Plus, some Saturdays when required.