The story of Cartier is founded on audacity and passion. For more than 170 years we have embraced a bold, pioneering spirit that continues to inspire our teams across all Métiers from our boutiques to our workshops and corporate offices. Our 7,500+ colleagues of 90 nationalities are united by a shared independent spirit and commitment to excellence, striving to continuously enrich our Maison’s heritage by pushing the boundaries of creativity.
As an Ambassador of the Maison, he/she ensures a unique client experience before, during and after a sale. He/she achieves sales targets and proactively develops his/her client portfolio. He/she also participates to the daily boutique operations.
1. Sales Achievements
· Ensures a unique and exceptional client experience during a sale
· Perfectly masters the steps of a sale (welcome, discover and understand, convince, close and develop)
· Adapts according to clients’ needs and motivations
· Strives to always improve and surprise the clients
· Deals with ease during negotiations and objections
· Transmits the passion and values of the Maison
· Acts as the privileged contact for the client(s) in case of Care Service
· Meets individual and boutique targets, both quantitative and qualitative
2. Client Relationship & Portfolio Development
· Cultivates strong client relationships and develops client loyalty
· Efficiently develops the client portfolio
· Executes targeted CRM actions
· Participates to client events and acts as an Ambassador of the Maison
3. Daily Boutique Operations
· Respects all group, Maison and boutique policies and procedures
· Participates to inventories
· Participates to the set up and breakdowns at opening and closing of the boutique
· Participates to the implementation of Visual Merchandising guidelines
· Assists with special projects when requested
· Strong interpersonal skills
· Sales skills & product knowledge
· Client acumen
· Team spirit
· Minimum 2 years of experience in a sales role gained in retail or 5 star hospitality environment.
· Understand and represent the luxury lifestyle image of the Maison.
· Knowledge and understanding of the luxury market, luxury customer service and high watch & jewelry industry.
· Show innovation and initiative in setting customer care standards.
· Demonstrate an attitude of professionalism, conscientiousness and reliability.
· Demonstrate genuine interest and passion
· Enthusiastic, self-confident and self-motivated with positive attitude at all times.
· Ability to handle multiple demands and competing priorities.
· Have a strong attention to detail.
· Flexible in embracing and managing change.
· Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
· Prepared to go the extra mile to achieve targets