Richemont owns some of the world’s leading luxury goods Maisons, with particular strengths in jewellery, fine watches and premium accessories. Each Maison represents a proud tradition of style, quality and craftsmanship and Richemont seeks to preserve the heritage and identity of each of its Maisons. At the same time, we are committed to innovation and designing new products which are in keeping with our Maisons’ values, through a process of continuous creativity.
Prepares, processes and moves merchandise productively and accurately according to established guidelines in order to meet location standards. Practices safety awareness. Works independently and in a team as assigned and moves between job functions as needed. Job functions may include but are not limited to: Picking, Packing, Replenishment, Shipping, Receiving, and Inventorying. Processing must be completed in a timely manner to maintain established department and location standards/goals.
PRIMARY DUTIES & KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
· Picks, packs and merges orders.
· Rebags/Retickets, replenishes and/or stocks merchandise as needed.
· Loads and/or unloads trailers, scans merchandise, builds pallets and labels merchandise.
· Verifies accuracy of production or location; may set or assign locations of products.
· Maintain designated work area clean and in a safe working environment.
· Adheres to company policies and procedures; follows department training guidelines, best practices and operating procedures.
· Follows all RNA Safety Guidelines
· Ensures equipment and other department supplies are maintain in a safe manner.
· Able to perform standing and or walking work throughout an 8 -12 work shift while meeting performance target expectations in a non-climate controlled facility.
· Shift Hours are from 2:30 pm – 11:00 pm
· Able to climb stairs, bend, twist, step, stoop, reach, lift, pull and push.
· Physical ability to move merchandise weighing up to 30 pounds on a regular basis without assistance and items heavier than 30 pounds on an occasional basis with assistance.
· Fluent in English: reading, speaking, writing
· Entry level warehouse and/or production work environment
· High School Diploma or GED
Technical Skills / Abilities:
· Basic level use of desk top computer and Hand Held Radio Frequency (RF) devices
· Able to perform basic math computations: adding, subtracting, multiplying, division.
· Operate equipment in a safe manner without contributing toward safety infractions.
· Able to demonstrate attention to detail.
· Flexibility in terms of work schedule.
· Attendance is required for scheduled shifts.
· Demonstrate eagerness to learn.
· Ability to work as part of a team and interact effectively with others (Associates, Managers Supervisors, etc.)
· Ability to follow instructions.
· Ability to perform tasks consistently and accurately.