Richemont owns some of the world’s leading luxury goods Maisons, with particular strengths in jewellery, fine watches and premium accessories. Each Maison represents a proud tradition of style, quality and craftsmanship and Richemont seeks to preserve the heritage and identity of each of its Maisons. At the same time, we are committed to innovation and designing new products which are in keeping with our Maisons’ values, through a process of continuous creativity.
The Brand Ambassador position is responsible for delivering an exceptional service experience to every internal and external customers. This position will be located in a best in class, state of the art, Multichannel Customer Care environment providing information via phone and email. The ideal candidate will have luxury retail sales experience, outstanding customer service skills, and the ability to convey enthusiasm and passion for the brand during every interaction.
· Handle inbound calls; greet customers in a timely, professional and engaging manner.
· Provide written responses to customers’ inquiries via Email.
· Process merchandise orders initiated by phone and/or website; this will involve a great deal of data entry
· Display strong selling and negotiating skills; overcome objections and ask probing questions to close sales
· Consistently seek new product knowledge to act as an expert for assigned brand
· Answer a wide variety of customer inquiries, including where to send items for repair, status of repairs, cost estimates, service diagnosis, and timelines
· 3+ years in contact center/customer service environment/retail, or equivalent combination of education and experience from which comparable knowledge and abilities can be acquired
· Experience in eCommerce, especially in the luxury retail sector preferred
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office Product Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
· Experience using Brightware, Liveperson or other comparable Email and Chat management tools a plus
· Knowledgeable and active in the Social Media channels (Facebook, Twitter, Blogs)
· Knowledge and enthusiasm for luxury brand market segment (fashion, jewelry, etc.)
· Must display a high level of maturity, poise, sound business judgement, and change management to work with luxury and exceptionally demanding clients.
· Quick learning who can absorb extensive information on our brands’ history, product offerings and communications/advertising program
· Confidence and technical agility to learn and use multiple applications and systems; ability to multi-task on a daily basis between those tools.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· SAP knowledge a plus
· Flexible and availability to work within these hours of operationMonday to Friday 8:00 am to 9:00 pm;Saturday 8:30 am to 5:00 pm/Sunday 9:00 am to 5:30pm