MONTBLANC is a manufacturer of exclusive products including watches, jewellery, writing instruments and leather goods which reflect our high demands with respect to culture, quality, design, tradition and craftsmanship. MONTBLANC is present all around the world with more than 25 subsidiaries and 600 boutiques.
“The internship is very rewarding and a huge learning experience. As an intern, you are very independent, have a lot of responsibilities and have the opportunity to lead and manage exciting and impactful projects for Social Media. Also, the team is great, always here to support you and, right from the beginning, you feel very much included. Overall, during this internship, you will play an important role in the team, be challenged, be able to implement your own ideas and learn a lot.”
(Andreas – former intern)
How will you leave your mark?
· Support in planning and development of our global communications on all Social Media channels.
· Tracking and Monitoring of digital campaigns as well as ongoing communication assets.
· Organizing and planning digital content shootings
· Support of local markets with their Social Media and Digital communication planning
· Coordination of projects with the Category departments, Media planning department as well as International PR
How will you inspire us?
· You are a student (m/f/d) preferably in Business Administration or Marketing & Communications or are in a gap year
· You have gathered sufficient experience from previous internships, are fluent in English and have excellent skills in Microsoft Office
· You are fluent in English and you have excellent skills with all Microsoft Office
· We rely on your willingness to operate in a fast paced and very international environment
· You are a team player, who is problem-solving and has a determined, proactive method of operation
· An understanding of the fashion and luxury industry and creative mindset is beneficial
How do we keep you smiling?
· You have the possibility to implement your own ideas into existing procedures: With your proactive mindset you can introduce new suggestions to discussions
· International and diverse work place: We have over 30 different nationalities and 50% + of our employees are female
· We have an open corporate culture with flat hierarchies in a dynamic environment within the luxury sector
· We offer various discounts in terms of traveling, hotels, fitness activities and a discounted public transport card (HVV-ProfiCard)
· At Montblanc we have flexible working hours and work 35 hours per week
· You can do a voluntary or mandatory internship which will be fairly remunerated
The internship starts on 1st September 2020 and ideally lasts 6 months. Please indicate your earliest starting date when submitting your application.
We are looking forward to your application!