Since Watchfinder & Co. was first founded in 2002, it has grown to become the premier resource from which to buy and sell premium pre-owned watches. With thousands of watches available from more than 50 brands, including Rolex, Omega, IWC and more, plus boutiques across the UK and a manufacturer certified service centre, Watchfinder has established itself as the top pre-owned watch specialist.
Join Watchfinder and build your career today!
How will you make an impact?
· You will participate in the preparation of monthly and annual financial reporting in compliance with group and statutory requirements.
· You will prepare annual statutory accounts in compliance with IFRS and local reporting standards
· You will consolidate all corporation tax data to relay to our accounting partner to process
· You will provide financial input to senior management as required
· You will be involved in the global rollout of SAP to our international entities. Providing training where and when required
· You will support with any global, company initiatives ensuring that all financial controls and processes are integrated/adhered to.
How will you experience success with us?
· Recently qualified at ACA, ACCA or MAAT or 3 Years PQE
· Experience within a Management Accounts in industry or practice capacity
· Not afraid to challenge current ways of working
· Strong Technical Background and computer skills (SAP, Excel)
How do we keep you smiling?
You will find yourself in a vibrant, commercially minded team, who strives to make a real contribution together towards deadlines and process improvements. Plus, we have an attractive benefits package!
Your Journey with us:
We aim to provide a valuable recruitment process, allowing you to gain exposure to some key decision-makers and influencing individuals.
1 st Stage – Initial screening call with the Watchfinder Talent Team
2 nd Stage- Face to Face meeting with the Hiring Manager and perhaps a fellow team member
3 rd Stage – Final interview with the CFO