Relevant, masculine and British. Since 1893, Alfred Dunhill has been engineering unique and stylish luxuries for men. We seek people who have commitment and drive with a strong commercial focus, and will thrive in a creative environment that encourages innovative thinking.
“dunhill’s innovative and design-driven heritage is a unique platform to build upon,
by creating purposeful products with an aesthetic that is classic yet relevant today”
dunhill – Assistant Market Merchandiser
(Permanent – Full Time)
HOW WILL YOU MAKE AN IMPACT?
To assist Outlet Merchandising Manager to maximise sales and margin for the Alfred Dunhill Outlets globally through optimal stock management. Develop effective working relationships and processes with both the regional and global market merchandising teams. Assist in making the necessary adjustments to ensure the company objectives of sales, margin and stock are met.
· Analyse Outlet store performance on a weekly basis and propose commercial solutions, including stock distribution and markdown/promotion opportunities, to increase sales potential
· Produce weekly/monthly reporting packs
· Manage central and regional stock levels: propose flow of inventory from central warehouse to regional warehouses; and rebalance inventory between regional warehouses for the purposes of redistribution
· To be one of the key merchandising points of contact with the regional markets
· Maintain Outlet range plan document detailing all products in the global Outlet network, together with lifecycle and discount details
· Maintain Global Promotional Events Calendar and assist Outlet Merchandising Manager in the planning of global and regional promotional events
· Assist in seasonal markdown review and prepare analysis
· Assist in option planning and product selection of Stock Overrun through preparation of seasonal sales analysis
· Instigate periodic reviews of the Stock Overrun range to ensure that all skus are performing to planned expectations
· Track the intake of new Stock Overrun into the business and manage the distribution of inventory to the regions
· Assist Regional Merchandising Teams in planning new store package builds
· Co-ordinate new season launch timings, where applicable
· Competitor price analysis and price/promotional recommendations
· Support VM with appropriate Promotional and Range Plan information to assist with VM guidelines
HOW WILL YOU EXPERIENCE SUCCESS WITH US?
· Experience of a similar role at a comparable level – approx. 1-2 years
· Experience of both wholesale and retail merchandising
· Strong insight into the competitor market
· Previous exposure to multi-regions/international territories
· Proficient in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
· Self-motivated and proactive attitude
· Curiosity - willingness to learn and keen to ask questions
· Ability to prioritise and be agile to the needs of the business
· Ability to build relationships across all levels and cultures
· Excellent influencing skills across a wide range of stakeholders
· Ability to present information and ideas clearly
· Numerate, accurate with sound analytical skills
· Ability to work within a small team
· Confident dealing within a fast paced working environment
HOW DO WE KEEP YOU SMILING?
As a significant member of the dunhill community, you are also part of a much bigger family at Richemont.
We strongly believe in internal development, mobility and offering various opportunities to enhance both your personal and professional development.
YOUR JOURNEY WITH US:
1st Stage – After your application has been selected, a member of the recruitment team will reach out to you within 2 weeks to conduct an introductory call
2nd Stage – Video/Virtual interview with the Merchandising Manager & Head of Marketing Merchandising Manager for dunhill
3rd Stage – Video/Virtual interview with the HR Manager for dunhill (Richemont)
LEARN MORE ABOUT LIFE AT RICHEMONT AND DUNHILL BELOW: