Richemont owns some of the world’s leading luxury goods Maisons, with particular strengths in jewellery, fine watches and premium accessories. Each Maison represents a proud tradition of style, quality and craftsmanship and Richemont seeks to preserve the heritage and identity of each of its Maisons. At the same time, we are committed to innovation and designing new products which are in keeping with our Maisons’ values, through a process of continuous creativity.
Richemont owns several of the world's leading companies in the field of luxury goods, with particular strengths in jewellery, luxury watches and writing instruments.
An exciting opportunity within a dynamic team awaits the right candidate. This role will suit an organized person with a great eye for details, plenty of team spirit & a strong interest in the luxury business.
The successful candidate will embark on a new journey with the objective to assist the team in the transformation of the Group into a data driven company. We are looking for a Business Analytics Intern who will support the Group to shift the wholesale business model from a sell-in towards a sell-out and a customer oriented strategy.
The position is located in Bellevue, Switzerland.
Analysis & Reporting
· Data Gathering: Prepare data extractions and enhance/optimize in-place processes.
· Data Quality: Assist the team’s Business Data Analyst in putting in place processes and tools to monitor and analyse data accuracy and consistency (network, sell-out, stock …)
· Reporting: Preparation with the help of the Business Data Analyst of monthly global dashboards for top level management
· Other: Support the team on ad-hoc analysis
Coordination & Organization
· Support the team with overall organization tasks and coordination with other stakeholders
· Preparation of presentation support and documents
Education : Bachelor/Master Degree in Economics, Engineering, Data Science or similar
Behavioral and other Skills:
· Strong analytical skills: ability to collect, organize, analyze significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
· Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel
· Knowledge of SQL is a plus
· Knowledge of Data Visualization (SAP Analytics Cloud or Microsoft Power BI) is a plus
· Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
· Diplomatic, service and result oriented
· Entrepreneurial, innovative and team oriented
· Problem-solving mindset
· English (French is a plus)
DESIRED START DATE : 01.09.2020
DURATION : 6 months