MONTBLANC is a manufacturer of exclusive products including watches, jewellery, writing instruments and leather goods which reflect our high demands with respect to culture, quality, design, tradition and craftsmanship. MONTBLANC is present all around the world with more than 25 subsidiaries and 600 boutiques.
At Montblanc we believe WHAT MOVES YOU, MAKES YOU. This brand belief leads our mission at Montblanc to inspire people to express their full potential in whatever they do. If you would like to be part of an iconic brand, we have an exciting opportunity open for Assistant Manager - Events & Partnerships. If you are someone who is enterprising, creative, and enjoys opening up new networks personally and professionally, we’d like to know more.” – Benjamin Goh, Marketing & Communications Director, South East Asia.
HOW WILL YOU MAKE AN IMPACT?
As an Assistant Manager - Events and Partnership, you would need to increase brand desirability through memorable events and meaningful partnerships in the region. You are responsible for the regional planning and implementation of events and partnership for Montblanc. You will be required to manage key stakeholders in the region in the planning, conceptualization and implementation of the necessary platforms to support client acquisition and sell-out targets for Montblanc in South East Asia. You will assess and review the performance of marketing activations in the region and be responsible for best practice implementation in the markets to increase effectiveness of marketing activations. You will be reporting to the Marketing Director and working with the marketing team to support the growth of Montblanc in the region. W WILL YOU EXPERIENCE SUCCESS WITH US?
· Solid experience in events and partnership will bring Montblanc new collaborations and increase client acquisitions, positive brand associations and brand desirability
· Good partnership with our commercial teams will help to ensure sufficient engagements to increase client exposure and sell-out activities
· Work with Landlords and wholesale partners to maximize in-store communications and social channels for brand visibility
· Work closely with the CRM Manager to develop relevant marketing activations to meet the client acquisition and retention objectives
· Compile and analyze post event reports for performance review and optimization
· Strong communicator with excellent stakeholder management
· Creative thinking to constantly propose new partners and brand associations
· Enterprising to keep the innovative momentum going within the extended team and business partners
· Strong organizer to manage key accounts in the region for the fulfillment of the marketing activation plan
HOW DO WE KEEP YOU SMILING?
· A great opportunity tobe part of a dynamic regional team that supports South East Asia
· This role will allow you to have empowerment to initiate new ideas, partnerships and lead with impact across many markets
· Finally, a plethora of opportunities within the Richemont Group to help you develop and take your career to the next level
YOUR JOURNEY WITH US:
· Firstly, you will meet the Talent Sourcing Manager and HRBP to get to know YOU and give you as preview as well of the team dynamics and company culture
· Subsequently, you will be meeting with the Marketing Director to dive deeper and assess your fit to this role. He will also share potential growth opportunities should you be successful in this position
· Finally, you could have chance to meet some of the Maison’s Key Leaders both from the region and our Headquarters in Europe
#Montblanc #Richemont #RevealTheExceptional