MONTBLANC is a manufacturer of exclusive products including watches, jewellery, writing instruments and leather goods which reflect our high demands with respect to culture, quality, design, tradition and craftsmanship. MONTBLANC is present all around the world with more than 25 subsidiaries and 600 boutiques.
Overview: Temporarilyco-manage the sales, customer service, and operations of retail boutique while providing for the growth and development of the sales team.
· Co- create and co-direct a high performance team that drives profitable top line sales through achieving comp store results.
· Provide strong leadership to the team in order to help the store manager execute sales generation, operational, visual, and human resources functions in the store, to ensure customer satisfaction, maximum productivity and profitability, and compliance with store procedures.
· Work in conjunction with the Store Manager to coach and develop our Sales Associate in client development, presentation standards and the highest levels of customer service.
· Responsible for communicating and upholding the Montblanc Brand Standards, and ensuring all store associates support these standards.
· Co-manage store and associates to ensure that all store sales goals are met or exceeded.
· With the help of the Store Manager, Identify ways to drive sales generation and ensure action is taken to achieve those goals.
· Hold employees accountable for achieving productivity standards.
· Support, model and enhance the seamless customer service focus by creating an environment that is friendly, luxurious, knowledgeable, and a defining moments for our customers
· Ensure that customers receive exemplary customer service enhanced by clientele development programs and superb product knowledge.
· Heavily promotes clientele techniques
· Ensure Montblanc Brand Standards and Operating Standards to support brand consistency.
· Ensure store presentation standards are achieved and maintained
· 2 plus years retail management experience, luxury preferred
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Detail oriented
· Proactive ability to multi task and prioritize
· Follow-up skills and self-starter attitude
· High school graduate or equivalent, College degree preferred
· Entrepreneurial mindset
· Focused Creative
· Hard worker
· Driven to achieve
· Passion for sales
· Teamwork oriented
· Effective communicator
· Enjoys life
· Proficiency in basic Microsoft office
· Experience with SAP a plus