Description de l'offre
Who We Are
Discover what you can do as part of a Full Stack Software Development team in IBM Systems.
Startups are exciting. That's why we've never stopped. For over a century IBM has been a company of inventors and innovators. We power the most important industries on the planet--from the biggest banks to telecom to scientific research. You may not even know it --but there's hardly a part of your daily life that isn't touched by IBM Systems hardware and software.
Creating compelling value and connecting, optimizing, and deploying solutions across our client systems takes world-class software--and that is what you will create. From database systems to web UIs...and across Hybrid cloud environments...you will be creating solutions that the biggest clients in the world depend on to literally run our world.
The IMS Systems team seeks outstanding full stack development talent to support new projects redefining our client's DevOps experience while accelerating our internal transformation into an agile, optimized, fast-moving development organization. We are building fast-moving teams to work with industry leaders in developing ways to better build and deploy mixed-language z/OS applications into an automated pipeline. We are also designing improved methods to provision and manage systems using modern, RESTful APIs in conjunction with compelling, rich, and interactive interfaces.
As a z/OS developer, you will be part of a highly focused, self-managed team who designs, develops, tests & deploys new applications, methods, and collateral. You will create, as well as exemplify, the benefit of leading edge improvements in continuous integration as well as continuous delivery.
· Relish the challenge of finding and resolving complex technical issues.
· Curious by nature: creative by default: passionate about the promise of technology.
· Value teamwork while leading by example.
· Remember to always bring empathy to the client, team, design, or task.
· Have an interest in, understanding of, or experience with Design Thinking.
· Bring strong verbal and written communication skills as well as technical skills.
· Have an interest in, understanding of, or experience with Agile Development.
Auto req ID
Role ( Job Role )
State / Province
Primary job category
Software Development & Support
(0147) International Business Machines Corporation
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
· Minimum 5 years of experience in software development.
· Minimum 5 years of experience with change management systems such as Git/GitHub, RTC, or CA Endevor.
· Minimum 3 years of experience in designing and creating high performing and secure z/OS applications.
· Minimum 3 years DevOps pipeline design and implementation using tools like Jenkins, Maven, Travis CI, Ant, Gradle, Chef, Puppet, Docker, and/or UrbanCode Deploy.
· Background in integrating large scale IT environments including development, test and production systems that integrate/interconnect with other systems across the enterprise.
· Experience in z/OS security, RACF, SSL, SSO, Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA)
· Basic z/OS administration knowledge.
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
· 5 years of experience in z/OS software development.
· 5 years of experience in designing and creating high performing and secure z/OS applications.
· Deep z/OS administration knowledge. Our team has been redefining what is possible for 50 years and we are just getting started. If you like the idea of working on a legendary brand – yes, the one that invented the typewriter, the personal computer, the mainframe, and put a man on the moon – then come create with us and help amplify our voice.
Secondary Job Category
Other Software Development & Support
Early Professional Track
Not Applicable - Professional Hire