Are you a student, looking for a challenging internship?
P&G offers 3 types of internship inside its Sales department that leads the interface with our customers . Our Sales department develops selling strategies and activities that will allow us to grow the business of both P&G and our customers.
Our Sales Internship missions:
Regional Sales Manager
As a Regional Sales Manager Intern, you will be the ambassador of our products and the partner of our customers to develop the business of your sector. Your mission is to:
· Manage + develop your geographical area and assess the prospecting potential of it.
· Establish and follow the launch of innovations
· Develop loyalty of your customers, help to enhance the image of P&G
Trade Marketing internships
As a Trade Marketing Intern, you become an important member of one of our teams that is responsible for a category of products (e.g.: Oral Care with Braun, Baby care with Pampers, Hair Care with Pantène, etc…). Your mission is to:
· Improve the business of the different brands by enhancing our visibility on shelf and developing promotional activities.
· Design and develop customers lineup, following marketing strategies.
· Communicate on upcoming innovations to all sales teams.
Key Account Manager internships
As a Key Account Manager Intern, you become an important member of one of our Customer Teams (Carrefour, Leclerc, etc..). Your mission is to :
· Work directly with your customers to make their business with P&G grow by using negotiation skills and selling techniques.
· Manage shelf and promotional opportunities offered by the customer.
· Achieve superior in-store presence of our brands through big events, for example when a new product innovation is launched on the market.
What we offer:
- You will have responsibilities from day 1 , being in charge of many challenging projects.
- You will be coached by your manager, who will ensure that you get the right training program , including some days on the field with marketing or customers team experts.
- You will be part of a multi-functional team ; learning something new every day and contributing to the business results with your own ideas and talents.
- You will be assigned to a 6-months project, during which you will be part of the internship network team and will benefit from a competitive remuneration of 1.225€/month.
Schedule: Full-time Internship, starting as of January 2017