Are you looking for a role that will encourage you to become an IT expert?
In this role, you will lead all IT operations in our site and will collaborate with local resources to support IT components in the OT space. You will get along with Product Supply's and Global Business Services' functions.
You will be accountable for the following IT focus areas at the plant:
· End to End IT operation
· Operational excellence IT & OT Infrastructure & Networking
· Systemic remediation of IT issues
· IT Continuity planning (avoid unplanned downtime)
· IT Compliance, Cybersecurity vulnerability, & Info Security
Our work plan is aligned with the site priorities and will require technical deep understanding to execute IT technical work. The leader will balance capacity in line with local needs and global GBS focus area.
What are the Technical Responsibilities?
· Incident Management & Resolution : Demonstrate accountability and ownership to lead most technical incidents to resolution within the technical area and work with the team to pursue more complex or cross-technology incidents. Demonstrate deep understanding and critical thinking skills in solving issues related to applications, computing and network.
· Issue Management : Minimize impact to business by identifying potential critical issues and alert management purposefully, elevating to right operation team.
· Problem Management : Begin to dedicatedly and reactively provide solutions to prevent problems from occurring in area of responsibility, inter-operating with the our business and operating standards, key personnel and partners.
· Implementation : Responsible for implementing and leading IT change for his/her site (review, approve, control quality of execution)
· Continuous improvement : Find opportunities to increase the effectiveness and efficiency of the IT/OT operations and work closely with IT Operations Leader & P&G TSP to deliver the agreed continuous improvement plan
· Solution Design : Single point of contact for special project coordinator as consultant for local infrastructure needs within area(s) of technical responsibility.
· Stewardship : Responsible for timely closure of the issues with quality. Support local Audit on all IT topics
· Governance of Operational partners at site : lead local/global operational resources that deliver IT operations at site.
· Service Operations: Lead applications and infrastructure components in a production environment. ITIL Foundation Certified would be helpful.
· Application & Integration: Analyze and resolve integration needs through different application (local/global)
· IT/OT Infrastructure Domain Expertise: Deep understanding of IT infrastructure with a strong desire to improve an expertise that is now recognized as a critical skill in the new IT career model. This includes NT servers, Networking, Firewalls, Voice, Mobility and Personal Computing.
· Teamwork/Vendor /Partner Management: You will work in a highly matrix organization where boundaries are sometimes unclear. Works well across teams functions, and organizations and is seen by others as a proven team player.
· Leadership: Ability to work effectively in a 'start‐up' type environment. This role will play a huge part in fine-tuning this new role and identifying the work processes and business processes necessary to ensure Operational Excellence in a Plant environment.
· Project Management: Ability to successfully deliver small to medium projects.
· IT Security & Risk: awareness of cybersecurity requirement and support local cybersecurity team into the remediation plan
· Basic in IT stewardship requirement and controls.
Do you have the skills needed to perform this job?
· Risk Analysis – Ability to analyze the risk to operations vs. the cost to prevent it and develop standard methodologies with policy-makers on IT Continuity standards.
· Ownership & Accountability – High level of capability for independent work, priority setting and ability to meet deadlines. Ability to flow to the work depending on business situation.
· Self Starter – Need to be able to handle onboarding quickly to a complex and dynamic environment.
Just so you know:
We are an equal opportunity employer. We don’t discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, gender, age, citizenship, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, or any other legally protected factor. Our people are all equally talented in extraordinary ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours.
Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
· Recent graduates of engineering majors – Information, electronic, etc.
· Or, graduates with no more than 3 years of experience.