We are a leading company in the manufacture of Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) making some of the world’s best loved brands like Gillette, Fairy and Oral. We are looking to hire motivated and high calibre experienced time served technicians at our London (West Thurrock) Site. This type of role will suit the person who is looking for a career and not a job. We are a build from within company and expect those recruited to want to be developed to move up our pay reward system.
The role of the Manufacturing Technician is to operate and maintain four Falling Film Reactors (FFR) to produce paste for the Liquids Making Department. The technician will be responsible for all aspects of safety/quality/Centre Lines etc for his/her shift.
The technician will be trained and qualified to carry out panel/field and lab roles including:
· Carry out lab analysis
· Panel operation
· Carry out field checks
· Complete shift process audit/centre lining checks
· Use trend analysis to fault find process failures
· Owner for at least one system (to be defined)
· Support key department strategies
· Functional ownership for one of the following: Quality, Safety, Cost or Training on your shift. Carry out (Clean, Inspect, Lubricant)/ basic maintenance tasks.
· Be a technical master
· Participate in AM models
What we Offer You:
· Continuous coaching – you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
· Dynamic and respectful work environment – employees are at the core, we value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting agility and work/left balance: Competitive holiday allowance, overtime, P&G discount site, staff shop, local event tickets and more.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits package. This includes pension, life assurance, health insurance, a stock ownership scheme and other social benefits. Regular salary revisions and possible promotions – all in line with your results, performance and potential. To find more information about our benefits package take a look here: https://www.pgcareers.com/benefits MFG00007129