Description de l'offre
As part of the global product stewardship team supporting the regional business unit, the candidate will provide regulatory and safety leadership to enable the launch of multiple innovation programs across Asia and other regions working closely with R&D and commercial team.
In this role, the candidate will:
· Lead regulatory and safety strategy for launch of new projects in multiple regions.
· Demonstrate strong initiative to drive regulatory and safety works, meeting the business need.
· Develop and execute registration strategies to deliver winning initiatives.
· Lead regulatory compliance assessment of formulation, label and packaging in collaboration with country regulatory managers.
· Collaborate with multi-functional team to resolve technical challenges or issues arising.
· Build technical expertise in specific product category within P&G and regulatory landscape across Asia and other regions.
· Candidates with Doctorate degree in life sciences.
· Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
· Adequate oral and written communication skills in English for common business are a must
· Able to work independently, multi task and perform in a high-pressure environment
· Excellent problem solving skills and uses data to connect multiple ideas and develop solutions.
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills to connect with people from different cultures and levels, both internally and externally.
· Have good English writing and speaking skills.