Are you passionate about Oral Health and you want to bring innovative products to the market? We are looking for someone with the ability to help us build collaborative and mutually-beneficial relationships with others!
SALES MANAGERS AT P&G
We want someone who can set priorities and follow through on commitments, who work effectively with diverse groups of people, and who demonstrate creativity, innovation, and initiative, and are excellent communicators.
We offer you the opportunity to strategically partner with our customers to develop and lead join value for both companies. In sales, you will influence our customer's decisions in critical business areas by using conceptual selling techniques and data-based presentations.
SOME OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WOULD INCLUDE:
- Leading detailers to build up coverage in appointed Dental Clinic/ Hospital customer call.
- Strategy planning and budget planning for the city.
- Sales: sell product to dental clinic/hospital, and promotion plan communication.
- Brand building: brand knowledge/superiority awareness build up via training class to dentists. Sampling and trail building.
- Working with local distributor/sub-distributor. Help distributor/POSR expand coverage/maintain customer relationship to ensure both deliver U&R and sales target.
- Develop productive working relationships with key customer contacts and sell mutually beneficial business plans.
You should have:
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree from an accredited university, any major.
- Deep understanding of the Professional Oral Health Industry (2+ years of experience in the oral health field)
- More than 2 years of experience in Sales
- Strong leadership skills and people management experience
THIS IS IMPORTANT TO NOTE:
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
- P&G is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.