Description de l'offre
Are you ready to sell the worlds best-known brands to the biggest customers in the country? How would you like to build positive relationships and put your sales knowledge and experience to play? We are looking for entry level Account Managers who can help develop our business and continue to build our elite Sales Organization.
A career in Sales offers you allows you to strategically partner with our customers to develop and lead joint value for both companies. In Sales, you will build and own the delivery of P&G’s in-market strategies, positioning our Company, our Customers, and our Shoppers to win. You will work in a diverse environment, across multiple product lines, business units, and functions to jointly create value and meet Consumer needs. You will also have the opportunity to further develop your leadership skills in a large and complex organization. As part of one of the world’s best sales management programs, you will derive insights from data to create winning selling propositions to a wide variety of customers, from retailers, distributors, wholesalers, physicians, dentists, hotels, and restaurants.
SALES ACCOUNT MANAGERS WILL:
- Execute business plans to meet or exceed our financial objectives
- Influence customer’s decisions in critical business areas by using conceptual selling techniques and data based presentations
- Develop distribution, pricing, shelving, and merchandising strategies based on consumer research that gives us insight into what drives shopper purchase behavior
- Deliver brand volume and share objectives
- Leverage customer insights and partner with customers to development a joint business plan
- BA/BS from an accredited university
- This is an entry level position seeking 0-5 years of direct Sales experience in a like industry/category
- Proven ability to lead change and deliver results
- Demonstrated ability of critical thinking and problem solving
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A valid driver's license and be willing to travel on the job
- May be assigned a role not within their current city and would need to immediately relocate
- Will be expected to be able to move/relocate throughout their career
Required Candidate Experience:
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this position. Applicants for U.S. based positions are generally required to be eligible to work in the U.S. without the need for current or future sponsorship. Except in rare situations based on Procter & Gamble's sole discretion. Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for permanent residency. Any exceptions would be based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
· BA/BS from an accredited university
· This is an entry level position seeking 0-5 years of direct Sales experience in a like industry/category
· Demonstrated ability to lead change and deliver results
· Demonstrated ability of critical thinking and problem solving
· Strong written and verbal communication skillsAll qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.