Associate Scientist in the Global Health Care Analytical organization with responsibility for end-to-end stability programs supporting the Personal Health Care and New Chapter businesses as a member of the Health Care Central Stability group located at Mason Business Center.
· Work with cross functional project teams to design, place and execute stability programs for learning purposes as well as to establish product shelf-life.
· Write stability protocols, amendments, deviations and gain cross-functional approvals.
· Write formal stability reports to establish product shelf-life.
· Develop strategies to establish product shelf-life using existing data and write the technical assessment (with input from the project team).
· Work with Stability Coordinators at P&G plants and contract manufactures for placement of confirmatory and ongoing stability programs.
We are looking for someone with a Bachelor's or Master's degree in the field of: Chemical or Biological Sciences with experience working in a regulated environment.
The Ideal Candidate:
· Strong interpersonal communication and collaboration skills.
· History of working independently and effectively multi-tasking.
· Experience with Analytical/Stability deliverables in product development activities, is a plus.
· A proven track record of problem solving and be comfortable working with technical coaches on complex technical challenges against deadlines.
· Highly motivated and function well in a team.
What we offer:
Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, andyou will be given specific projects and responsibilities.
Continuous mentorship – you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager.
Work and be part of a dynamic and encouraging environment - working over a diverse array of interesting problems.
Promote agility and work/life balance for employees, we value every individual and support initiatives, promoting.
We love flexibility. You can arrange your work schedule based on your personal needs.
Experience true support for work/life effectiveness and your long-term well-being.
Get a competitive salary and benefits' package.
We produce globally recognized brands, and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this role. As a general matter, Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for non-immigrant visas or permanent residency. However, Procter & Gamble may make exceptions on a discretionary basis. Any exceptions would be based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
Cincinnati, Ohio, United States Job Type: Full-time Job categories: Research & Development Req No: RND00004577