Budget Administrator – Northern Europe
Location: Weybridge, UK
Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
We are looking for a self-motivated, detailed orientated and results driven individual, to help lead the Northern Europe media spend. This is a highly regarded and critical role within the Media Operations team, whereby you will be responsible for managing the governance of P&G media budgets across Northern Europe as well as ensuring that Media Operations run in line with policies.
You will also be accountable for the key liaison with the Media agency operation teams, lead the media agency’s audit process in UK, IRL and Sweden in addition to generating and distributing media reporting.
“Do something that matters!”
With us you will:
· Media budget management: Ensure media budget financial compliance via purchase orders, timely creation, invoice approvals, cost reconciliation, budget reviews, and media agency’s costs auditing. Prepare regular reviews with reconciliation of invoices amounts with the planned media budgets, lead closing of the financial year including the accruals, as necessary.
· Media reporting and operations: Create, maintain and report a media tracker for media performance and quality measures across the P&G brands in UK & IRL. Manage the media interface to access media plans, for access, reporting and technical issue resolution.
· Media innovation and awards: Explore new capabilities and media opportunities to reach consumers. Coordinate the media and creative awards calendar.
Apply if you have:
· A passion for numbers and budget management
· Experience in creating and maintaining reporting trackers
· Strong organisation skills
· Proven ability to multitask and ability to maintain attention to detail
What can we offer you?
At P&G, Day 1 starts with you making an impact on the world, P&G brands, and your career.
You will feel the ownership of your work from the beginning, be given exciting assignments, lead initiatives, and take ownership and responsibility. We will offer you world-class training and development to help you become a leader in your field. And it’s not just about what you will do, but how we will make you feel: encouraged, valued, purposeful, challenged, heard, and confident.
You can also expect:
· A competitive compensation and benefits package - This includes pension, life assurance, health insurance, flexible working, a stock ownership scheme and other social benefits. Regular salary revisions and possible promotions - all in line with your results, performance and potential.
· Continuous coaching and mentorship – We are passionate about our work. We will make sure you receive both formal training and regular mentorship from your manager and others.
· Dynamic, creative and supportive work environment – employees are at the core, we value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Come and join us!
Weybridge, England, United Kingdom Job Type: Full-time Job categories: Brand: Brand Management / Marketing Req No: BRM00001899