We are a leading company in the manufacture of Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) making some of the world's best loved brands like Fairy, Oral-B and Pampers.
To elevate our production systems to high levels of reliability and flexibility, we need to recruit high calibre experienced technicians at our London (West Thurrock) Site to lead this work within an autonomous team environment. This type of role will suit a person who is looking for a career and not a job. We are a build from within company and expect those recruited to want to be developed to move up our pay reward system.
What we Offer You
· Continuous coaching – you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
· Dynamic and respectful work environment – employees are at the core, we value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance
· We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package. This includes pension, life assurance, health insurance, a stock ownership scheme and other social benefits. Regular salary revisions and possible promotions - all in line with your results, performance and potential. To find more information about our benefits package take a look here: https://www.pgcareers.com/benefits
Be qualified to a minimum of ONC or C&G Part III to NVQ 3 Level. Experience working in a FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) environment preferred.
Desirable would be experience in some or all of the following:
· Process pumps, pressure relief valves, gearboxes, chain drives, conveying systems, palletisers, high speed bottling and powder filling lines, control valves, pneumatic logic systems, lubrication standards.
· High level trouble shooting techniques to root cause problems.
· Demonstration to coach others in a team.
· Previous SAP knowledge, maintenance planning and time based maintenance.
· Ability to work in/as part of an Operational Shift Team.
Just so you know at Procter & Gamble #weseeequal
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company;
Our people are all unique: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours. Are you ready to inspire us with your unrivalled ideas?
P&G ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process. Please contact us to request an accommodation by clicking ‘application help’ at the top right-hand corner of the career website.
London, England, United Kingdom Job Type: Full-time Req No: MFG00006182