We are a leading company in the manufacture of Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) with brands that are common place in everyone’s home. To elevate our production systems to high levels of reliability and flexibility, we need to recruit high calibre experienced techniciansat our London (West Thurrock) Siteto lead this work within an autonomous team environment. This type of role will suit the person who is looking for a career and not a job, as we expect those recruited to want to be developed to move up our pay reward system.
To be considered for this role, you must have the appropriate skill and capability from the following criteria:
Be qualified to a minimum of ONC or C&G Part III to NVQ 3 Level.
Desirable would be experience in some or all of the following:
• Process pumps, pressure relief valves, gearboxes, chain drives, conveying systems, palletisers, high speed bottling and powder filling lines, control valves, pneumatic logic systems, lubrication standards.
• High level trouble shooting techniques to root cause problems.
• Demonstration to coach others in a team.
• Previous SAP knowledge, maintenance planning and time based maintenance.
• Ability to work in/as part of an Operational Shift Team.