We are a leading company in the manufacturing of Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) making some of the world’s best loved brands like Fairy, Ariel, Lenor, Oral-B and Pampers.
To elevate our production systems to high levels of reliability and flexibility, we need to recruit high caliber, experienced technicians at our London (West Thurrock) Site to lead this work within an autonomous team environment.
This type of role will suit the person who is looking for a career and not a job.We are a build from within company and expect those recruited to want to be developed to move up our pay reward system.
What we Offer You
· Continuous coaching – you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
· Dynamic and respectful work environment – employees are at the core, we value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting agility and work-life balance.
· We offer competitive compensation and benefits package.This includes pension, private healthcare, life insurance, a stock ownership scheme and other benefits.Regular salary revisions and possible promotions – all in line with your results, performance and potential.
To find more information about our benefits package take a look here: https://www.pgcareers.com/benefits
· Have a proven practical background of applying operational skills to solving production and equipment related issues
· Be willing and able to suggest and implement changes that will improve equipment reliability or throughput
· Proven experience in operational skills, good innovation skills and the ability to think outside the box
· Excellent fault finding and problem solving skills
· A “can and will do” attitude with good communication skills and can work as part of a team
Preference will be given to those who have basic mechanical or electrical skills with a background in packing/process equipment/FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) environment.
Just so you know at Procter & Gamble# weseeequal
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company:
Our people are all unique:we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view and we want to include your unrivalled ideas?
P&G ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process.Please contact us to request an accommodation by clicking ‘application help’ at the top right-hand corner of the career website.
Thurrock, England, United Kingdom Job Type: Full-time Req No: MFG00006661