Procter & Gamble in Borispol is looking for experienced electricians to support the operation. Working within a dynamic and highly skilled group you will develop the required skills and knowledge to be successful. The daily work consists of electrical trouble shooting, maintenance and improvement work in the manufacturing part of the Plant. In addition, you will be involved in starting up and developing new equipment to support our growing operation.
- Official full-time hiring to P&G plant;
- Competitive benefits package: medical insurance, free lunches & many more;
- Great opportunity to join multinational Company with friendly environment and high standards.
Responsibilities may include:
E&I Technicians do various types of work under minimal supervision including troubleshooting and maintaining electrical control systems, process control systems, instrumentation, and operator interface terminals for large scale manufacturing.
These systems contain multiple PLCs, Servos, HMIs, Instruments and Inspection systems. This also includes developing and starting up new equipment. E&I Technicians are responsible for keeping production flowing, meeting performance goals and maintaining the high level of quality that consumers expect from our products. Technicians are expected to get involved, take charge of situations and confront business-related problems.
JUST SO YOU KNOW:
We are an equal opportunity employer. We don't discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, gender, age, citizenship, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, or any other legally protected factor. Our people are all equally talented in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours.
Electrical or other relevant technical field graduates with relevant experience in electrical troubleshooting and improvement work, as well as with proficiency with at least one of the following equipment or tools:
· Controls/automation and associated electrical skills/knowledge;
· PLC programming and troubleshooting;
· Operator Interface Systems – hardware and software;
· Motion Control Systems – hardware and software;
· Electrical Design Implementation - codes and standards;
· Vision Systems;
· Networks and other industrial communication protocols;
· Sensors and Detectors;
· PC based operating system and hardware experience & good computer skills;
· Knowledge of electrical code.