Are you ready to gain new skills to help run and maintain the latest production technology and equipment for the world’s biggest brands? We’re looking for teamplayers who know how to take charge of business-related challenges and keep us running smoothly.
P&G Cabuyao Plant produces the brands which touch billions of Filipinos, like Ariel, Tide, Safeguard, Whisper, Pampers, Joy and Downy.
The Manufacturing function at P&G is one branch of a broader organization called Product Supply (PS). We operate and run the P&G Supply Chain to ensure the continuous supply and availability of P&G brands to the market.
Working behind the scenes in our manufacturing plant, Product Supply Engineers are vital to the success of our business at P&G. We make, pack and deliver high quality products to our customers at the right time, right place and right quantity. As a Product Supply Engineer, you will be part of a team that is responsible for keeping production flowing, meeting performance goals and maintaining the high level of quality that consumers expect from our products. You will help search, develop, and master state-of-the-art technology to manufacture products; develop long term partnership with the suppliers; build means to ensure excellent customer service; employ premier technology on material, information and our most important asset - people for them to grow and contribute to their fullest potential.
We will hire you at entry level and you advance by demonstrating growing levels of operating, maintenance and leadership skills. We will also provide you with the opportunity to expand your capabilities in quality assurance, safety and hygiene, and other areas of expertise.
Meaningful work on Day 1
We do various types of work, including running high-speed converting and packing equipment, controlling the process from a computer terminal, and performing preventive maintenance on equipment. From the beginning, you will experience getting involved, impacting situations and influencing business-related problems.
What we can offer you
· Ownership of your work from your first day
· Maintain world-renowned production technologies in some interesting ways
· The chance to influence the production and quality of our products
· Mentorship, coaching, training, and guidance
· Known for providing a safe work environment
· You have a minimum education of BS in Engineering Field (Electrical, Electronics, Mechanical, Industrial or any related field of engineering)
· You are willing to work on a shifting schedule
· You are able to display skills in manufacturing processes, including operating, maintaining and cleaning automated equipment
· You can maintain accurate records
· You display strong technical, interpersonal and analytical skills
· You have an experience in a manufacturing environment (preferred but not required)
We hire based on the potential we see in people, so here, you’ll be trusted to dive right in, take the lead, use your initiative, and build billion-dollar brands that help make everyday activities easier and make the world a better place. You’ll be doing meaningful work that takes your career places you never imagined. Join us, and you’ll be part of this effort from Day 1.
Note: Please make sure that you apply to one posting only to avoid multiple communications on your application status.