Are you looking for meaningful work while managing one of our greatest brands? Come to P&G where Brand Management was born! Did you know Procter & Gamble invented the concept of branding and data-driven brand management? Over the years, we have remained consistently among the top in marketing by finding new and exciting ways to reach consumers.
Working in brand management at P&G means being more than just a marketer, it means being a total business owner. We need someone who is dedicated and who can guide the vision and strategy behind a brand by developing marketing plans and driving innovation.
Together, we'll continue to create leading brand experiences and make a difference for nearly 5 billion consumers every single day. Pretty cool, right? We invite you to apply and join us now!
As an E-ready content analyst you will:
· Responsible for the creation, quality and completeness of the marketing master data to confirm a product is e-Ready for internal publication in e-content across categories.
· Initiative Brief Data Collection - Agency Data Collection - Agency Validation - Agency Follow up - Packshot verification for market sale - Upload Images in Brand store - Final content approval to release product in the catalogue - Images & metadata QA
· Lead and follow-up processes related to Logistics, Marketing and Trade Marketing for the category assigned for Latin American.
· Follow up on price chains, portfolio and health registration processes for Latin American.
· Responsible for keeping the schedule of initiatives in the category and sample management.
· Owner the category budget.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We value diversity, and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
What we offer you:
· Responsibilities from Day 1 – You will start of working on key brands from the beginning. Over time, as you expand your impact on the business, your responsibility and ownership of a brand will quickly grow.
· Recognized state of the art marketing skills – We will constantly help you improve your marketing knowledge and management abilities.
· Continuous coaching & mentorship – We are passionate about our work. We will make sure you receive both formal training and as regular mentorship from your manager and others.
· Dynamic and respectful work environment – We live our Purpose, Values, and Principles daily. We value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance.
· A strong pedigree - The majority of our General Managers and CEOs come through Brand Management.
Work in international teams with regional or global responsibilities.
Friendly and supportive atmosphere at work.
Flexible work arrangements.
Wellness programs (anti-stress massage, yoga, nutritionist, medical check up, daily healthy snacks)
Competitive salary and benefits program (private life & medical insurance for employees and dependants, PG stock, saving plans).
Regular salary revisions and possible promotions - all in line with your results, performance and potential.
P&G serves consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ambi Pur®, Ariel®, Bonux®, Braun®, Blend-a-Med®, Fairy®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Lenor®, Naturella®, Olay®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Vizir®, Vicks® The P&G community includes operations in approximately 70 countries and more than 100 thousand employees worldwide. Please visit www.pg.com for the latest news and information on P&G and its brands.
Qualifications required for this role:
A college degree (Bachelor’s or Master’s if fine, preferably with some business focus)
3 to 5 years experience in similar roles
Excellent forward-thinking, strategic and clear leadership skills
Strengths with strategic and analytical thinking
An ability to drive innovation and brand growth
Strong ability to communicate and team capabilities
Proficiency in English (written and spoken), excel and Power BI.
Strong thinking/problem-solving skills which can be applied to business processes with a "can-do" attitude
Ability to handle multiple priorities
Panama, Panamá, Panama Job Type: Full-time Job categories: Brand: Brand Management / Marketing Req No: BRM00001968