Procter & Gamble is looking to develop thenext generation of leaders in the world of technology. We are looking for secondor third year students who are eager to help transform the way we dobusiness through technology and innovation. If you are passionate about dataand technology and wish to learn and grow continuously, a career at P&G isthe right fit for you.
Learn more about our Digital TechnologiesInternships here .
What can you expect?
You can expect meaningful work from Day One.Depending on the team you join, you could, for example, lead projects thatsolve challenging supply chain problems, or drive digitization initiativesusing the latest technology to optimize company's go to market strategy, orapply business analytics skills to improve brand building experiences, amongother interesting opportunities. In any position you play, you will have theopportunity to:
· Deliver results with measurable real business value
· Build relationships and collaborate with others
· Work autonomously and in teams
· Use data, technology and innovation to drive business value
· Communicate effectively on your work status and ask others for help to remove roadblocks as needed
We will support you by:
· Providing a comprehensive onboarding so that you get to know the company, your role, expectations, perks and peers
· Continuously providing formal and informal training opportunities, coaching & mentorship from your direct manager and others
· Providing honest and constructive feedback on your performance throughout your internship highlighting opportunities for improvement
· Adding you to the New Hire Network, where you can get support, guidance and perspective from other interns and recent hires who are in similar roles to yours
· Giving you the chance to take part in any of our diversity networks, which include specific networks for women, LGBTQ, Francophones, among many others
Whatdo our current interns say about the internship?
"As a Digital Technologies Intern atP&G Toronto, I have been able to take ownership of a wide variety ofprojects while building critical technical and professional skills. I have alsohad the opportunity to get involved with the Women’s Network, New Hire Network,and the dragon boat team (P&G Tide Pod Racers), which allowed me to buildrelationships with people inside and outside of my function" - Heather -University of Toronto (12-month intern 2018)
“My Digital Technologies internship at P&Gas a Business Analyst has been absolutely amazing. I enjoy working in teamsthat are passionate about driving business results and investing in technologyto make faster and more informed decisions. The mentorship and trainingopportunities are endless and have allowed me to continuously develop mydigital literacy and analytical skills.” - Amanda - Queens University (12-monthintern 2018)
How much do you know about us?
We serve consumers around the world nearly 5billion times a day with the strongest portfolio of trusted brands likeAlways®, Bounty®, Braun®, Charmin®, Crest®, Dawn®, Downy®, Febreze®, Gain®,Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Olay®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, SK-II®,and Tide®. The P&G community includes operations in approximately 70 countriesworldwide. Please visit www.pg.com for the latest news and information about usand our brands.
We have been named one of Canada’s Top 100Employers for 16 times during the past 17 years. Other recent Canadianrecognitions include Canada’s 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures, Canada's BestDiversity Employers, Greater Toronto’s Top Employers, and Canada’s TopEmployers for Young People. Global awards include being listed among theWorld’s Most Admired Companies (Fortune), World’s Most Attractive Employers(Universum), and #1 on the list of the 40 Best Companies for Leaders (ChiefExecutive Magazine) for 3 of the past 4 years.
What skills and traits are we looking for?
· A Passion for data and technology
· A proven track record of leadership and success
· Ability to build relationships and work in diverse, multidisciplinary teams
· Passion about continually improving your capabilities and learning new things
· Superb communication, problem solving and analytical skills
· Ability to handle multiple priorities under pressure
What else should you know?
· The internship starts on January 4 th or May 3rd, 2021 for 8, 12 or 16 month terms
· Located at our Canadian Headquarters in Toronto, Ontario
· Apply directly at www.pgcareers.com and submit your resume in PDF form, including full name in the file name
· We do not require a cover letter or transcripts
· If your skills match our requirements, we will ask you to complete two online assessments with a deadline of midnight, October 4th, 2020.
Students with Engineering, Computer Science,Mathematics and Business backgrounds have typically found our roles to be agood fit with their interests, but we have had successful interns from avariety of other disciplines as well. We encourage students graduating in 2022or 2023 from all disciplines to apply.
Sponsorship for work authorization is not available for thisrole. It is the applicant’s responsibility to ensure they are authorized towork in the location to which they apply.
We are an equal opportunity employerand value diversity at our company.
If you require adisability related accommodation in order to participate in the recruitmentprocess, please click here tosubmit your request.
Toronto, Ontario, Canada Job Type: Full-time Job categories: Information Technology Req No: NA 00000876