Customer Team Logistics Manager
Description de l'offre
BECOME A CUSTOMER TEAM LOGISTICS MANAGER!
The mission of the Supply Network Operations team in P&G is to transform consumer demand into a supply plan and deliver the products to the shelves so that right P&G products are at the right place at the right time - and at the right cost and are available to P&G Consumers.
Our Customer Logistics group work with Sales Department and Customers for creating the innovative solutions for the best in Class Service.
Responsibilities of Customer Team Logistics Manager will include:
- Leading End-to-End Supply Chain Operational Excellence for the Sales & Marketing Organization.
- Driving Optimized Supply Solutions to win with Customers & Consumers via the best End-to-End Supply Network Design for the Sales & Marketing Organization.
- Accelerate innovation by delivering initiatives with excellence & driving End-to-End value creation and customer centricity.
- Building SNO Organizational capability.
Key metrics for this role include:
- Customer Service metrics.
- Business Operation Plan work processes.
- Transportation & Warehousing costs.
- Inventory management.
- Compliance across all SNO Processes.
Compensations and benefits:
- Lunch support;
- Competitive Medical Plan, including: Travel & Life Insurance + Paid short term illness;
- Company support with relocation;
- Flexible work hours
- Coverage of cellphone expenses
- And many-many more.
Your development is our priority. Early in your career, you will be offered a rotational assignment which changes every 2 to 3 years. As you progress, you may have the opportunity to work globally. At P&G, we want to help build the career path that is right for you.
Just so you know:
You must be willing to relocate throughout your career;
You must be willing to travel in your career;
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor;
No immigration sponsorship is available for this position.
P&G is a leading global consumer goods company whose winning brands are built around the model of innovation. Whatever your passion is, we want to ignite your potential to become your very best self. We hold true to our purpose, values and principles as we seek to make a difference in the world around us. You will engage in meaningful work that will touch the lives of others and have a real impact. Everything at P&G starts with understanding - understanding our consumers and our employees as we innovate to improve lives now and for generations to come.
We recommend to attach CV in English.
- Higher education (Bachelor/Specialist/Master degree)
- The relevant logistics experience (more than 3 years)
- Fluent English speaker (Upper-Intermediate or higher)
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Ability to operate with discipline
- Team player who promotes a positive attitude
À propos de Procter & Gamble
Procter & Gamble est la première société mondiale de produits de grande consommation. P&G a pour vocation de mettre à la disposition des consommateurs des produits sûrs, de haute qualité au juste prix, qui répondent à leurs besoins et respectent l'environnement. P&G est aujourd'hui implanté dans 80 pays et vend ses quelques 300 marques comme Ariel, Mr Propre, Tampax, Always, Pampers, Gillette, Head & Shoulders… à 5 milliards de consommateurs dans plus de 160 pays à travers le monde. Rejoindre Procter & Gamble sur Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pgcareers?ref=ts En savoir plus sur le recrutement P&G : http://we.experiencepg.com