•Create and communicate an overall vision for quality within the company, setting goals and recommending organizational changes to achieve these goals.
•Ensure compliance with all legal and regulatory requirements
•Oversee and develop our Quality Management System.
•Ensure that customers and suppliers are aware of the quality system.
•Build a Quality organization that raises and contribute to resolve quality issues, striving for operational excellence
• Set direction and ambitious objectives with regards to customer satisfaction and drive cross-functional and cross-business initiatives to meet these expectations
•Ensure that customer requirements for product design, development, and production are promoted and known throughout the organization
Pour postuler :
• 15+ years of experience in driving Quality improvements in a lean/agile company
• Demonstrated success in implementing company-wide quality policies, structure systems, and procedures
• Strong knowledge of quality concepts and methodologies (Lean/Six Sigma experience is a plus)
• Operational and technical background with relevant industrial experience in quality, engineering or manufacturing
• Experience of working in an international environment, preferably within the automotive or adjacent industries
• Bachelor or /Master's Degree in engineering or related technical field, or equivalent
Reçois les offres qui te correspondent par email !
Des milliers de jobs sont disponibles pour toi sur Wizbii :)
À propos de
Ingénierie mécanique ou industrielle
Independent, innovative, established on the major markets, Plastic Omnium continues to pursue its winning strategy and solidify its position as world leader in its two business lines: automotive and environment. With over 26,000 employees, 120 factories and 21 R&D centers in 30 countries, Plastic Omnium is an independent French company, listed on the Paris stock exchange, with 2015 revenues of €6 billion.
The Auto Inergy Division is the world's leading manufacturer of blow-molded polyethylene fuel systems. Combining integrated safety and emissions-control, fuel systems must serve a number of functions: refueling, storage, ventilation, engine supply and fuel level gauge systems.