about the role
Manage level 2 support for datacenter services
1. should identify, troubleshoot and resolve any hardware, software or configuration related incidents observed on any equipment across customer network. If any service impacting incident is not resolved within one (1) hour, then it will be ensured that concerned OEM engineer is available on-site at customer central location
2. responsible for preparing Method of Procedure for any configuration changes, and executing any configuration changes as approved by customer
3. responsible for leading any planned scheduled maintenance activities.
4. should be able to lead any incident calls with OEM technical support and provide any inputs required for restoration.
5. Key Spoc for Incident , Problem & Change Management
6. Resolve Customer Escalations
7. Ensure Service Delivery as per agreed SOW / SLA
Should have handson VMware 6.0/6.5/6.7 ; Cisco UCS; Windows 2008/2012/2016; Handled Physical servers of HP / IBM /Dell etc.
Experienced in BFSI sector.
Sales & Marketing Asia Pacific