about the role
· Assist on the development and enhancements of purchasing module through Oracle system and provide ongoing support to internal customers within the stated SLAs.
· Ensures procurement support on all levels (reporting, automation, trouble shooting, audits,)
· Manage the day to day operations to maintain department SLAs for PO issuance & suppliers creation on
· Oracle system.
· Contribute to transversal projects with impact on Purchase to Pay & Supply Chain IS & processes.
· Contribute to quality system documentation (review and update procedures and implement audit
· Coordinate in savings definition, implementation and follow-up according to agreed group methodology
· and internal procedures.
· Coordinate in demand plan (sourcing road-map) process within organization, ensuring consistency with
· budgeted data, in close coordination with GSSC and Buyers.
· Assist on Sourcing indicators part and Automation and Optimization KPIs reporting.
· Administer the suppliers master data held across procurement and ensure documents compliance with
· company policy.
· Assist in the implementation of Group tools and usage at local level.
· Contribute in the continuous change management for adapting processes to Orange group/O-EG new
· business requirements.
· Assist in troubleshooting problems for Oracle I Procurement, e-signature & purchasing modules.
· Ensures compliance and adherence to SOX requirements.
· Validating and comparing data between Oracle system and/or other implemented tool.
· Follow-up on outstanding requests for resolution.
· Record all problems occurs during any new implementation stabilization period.
· Assist the Support Manager in the following:
· Monitor day-to-day execution of project implementations.
· Review project progress and timelines; adjust schedules and plans as needed.
· Identify and resolve issues to ensure project success.
· Handle procurement system administrations duties, such as: analyzing purchase order (by categories & items), spend and savings recording on Oracle, updating the list of purchased items and monitoring their creation on Oracle.
· Work closely with requester as partners to reach a more collaborative relationship to realize new values and reduce business risks.
· Carry out any other duties as required to meet business needs.
· Bachelor's degree from a recognized university.
· Minimum 2 Years Experience In The Same Function.
· Very good English both spoken and written.
· Very good computer skills.
· Strong Customer Orientation.
· Strong communication, listening & interpersonal skills.
· Flexibility & ability to work in a team.
· Self-confident with professional behavior & attitude.
· High sense of time management.