about the role
· Develop and mentor technically Android team The role requires hands-on software development skills, deep technical expertise across the entire software delivery process, from content generation to delivery. The tech lead will closely work with apple on new product and feature launches.
· Develop mobile requirements & Accountable on below points:
· Work closely with the product, design, third-party providers, vendors and the services teams to convert ideas to reality while managing all aspects of the software development life cycle
· Provide architectural guidance and direction to solve complex problems with simple solutions
· Provide operational oversight to the developers on the team
· Understand and share the big picture with the developers on the team
· Create technical documentation and keep it current
· Expert knowledge of building responsive user experiences across phones and tablets
· Expertise in performance, scalability, security, architecture, and engineering best practices
· Willingness to stay up-to-date with the latest in emerging technologies/trends on mobile platforms
· Experience engineering video centric products with knowledge of multi-bitrate streaming and casting
· Experience integrating with third-party libraries such as video and display advertising
· Experience implementing in-app purchase would be nice to have
· Experience implementing rationalization solutions would be nice to have
· Experience providing guidance and oversight to the developers on the team Growth and Efficiency: Program mgmt. and governance to achieve Orange strategy targets (“Fit for Growth” and “Accelerate”) and ensure long term competitiveness (benchmark)
· Operational Support: provide support to operational units to ensure smooth operations and in building & monitoring budget, spend and forecasts vs targets, manage both monthly and yearly closing activities
· Sourcing Management: provide governance to increase sharing of teams across services and customers according to Digital services Resource Management framework: support teams’ staffing by optimizing balance of internal movements of resources to fulfill new demand vs new onboarding; internals vs externals; attrition; drop-outs; cross-service movements; workforce planning & supplier management
· Process Management: Quality and Improvements
· Evolution: provide input to strategy to drive evolution and develop structural plans to improve organizational agility and adapt to customer requirements.
· Bachelor Degree in engineering or computer science.
· Minimum 3 years of experience.
· Experience integrating with APNS
· Expert knowledge of Restful services
· Excellent understanding of IT services
· Expertise in project management, budget forecast and cost & financial analysis.
· Fluent English both spoken and written
· Strong analytical thinking and quality orientation skills.
· Detailed and process oriented.
· Flexibility in dealing with people with diverse working styles.
Transformation & Operational Efficiency
Responsible for developing and enhancing our application