about the role
• Troubleshooting and resolving high complexity customer faults.
• Provide next level technical support for Level 1 Specialists.
• When resolution is not possible ensuring the fault is passed to the most appropriate group able to resolve.
• Perform service changes by assessing risk and implementing requests reported within the agreed Change Management process through Orange Change tools.
• Resolve service problems by performing root cause analysis and designing action plans for unknown errors reported through: Problem Management Dashboard.
• Perform solution releases by authorizing, validating (changes, upgrades, updates, patches and migrations) and implementing them.
• Manage customer (internal and external) calls and provide them with regular updates as per each of the service support processes.
• Perform SIPs actions managed by senior engineers and update the action plan of the SIP
• Perform technical & management escalation as implied by the escalation process to ensure security tasks are progressing toward resolution and/or completion.
• Excellent IP networks background
• Very good understanding of network security technologies (IPsec, VPN, AAA, CISCO security, PKI, RAS, RADUIS, TACACS, Firewall, Antivirus,)
• Good understanding of the UNIX and Linux
• Excellent understanding of IT & operating systems
• Excellent phone business communication & facilitation skills
• Good understanding of incident & change management processes
• Soft skill / business courses (Time management, facilitation skills, interpersonal skills, etc. ...)
• CCNA security or Security+ certified
• CCNA certified
• Excellent command of verbal and written English
• French is a plus
• CISSP is a plus
Customer Services & Operations
Orange Business Services manages and integrates the complexity of international communications, freeing our customers to focus on the strategic initiatives that drive their business. Our extensive experience and knowledge in global communication solutions, together with our understanding of multinational business and local support in 166 countries and territories, ensure that our customers receive a consistent, global solution wherever they do business.