Description de l'offre
about the role
• Service orientated, customer focused with good customer service skills.
• Good networking/communications background
• Experience in one or more of the following:
Network, Firewall’s / Security / Checkpoint or Web
Hosting Network, LAN/WAN topologies and protocols
Server protocols, Desktop products.
Systems/Network Management (Netcool, Spectrum,)
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Good time management, organisational and communication skills
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Ability to deal with multiple tasks.
• Excellent leadership skills.
• Good commercial awareness.
• Presentation skills
• Ability to build relationships with peer and management levels both with clients and the company management
• Proactive, self motivated and determined attitude.
• Problem solving skills.
• Flexibility in terms of working hours.
• Proficient in English.
Degree or equivalent in Electronics/Computers or science desired but not required. At least one formal technical qualification (IE: MCSE, CCNA etc or 1-2 papers of CCNP certification)
• 3 – 5 years of experience, preferably in a customer support in the telecommunication industry. At least 2 years relevant technical experience Good network support knowledge and experience
Customer Services & Operations
Orange Business Services manages and integrates the complexity of international communications, freeing our customers to focus on the strategic initiatives that drive their business. Our extensive experience and knowledge in global communication solutions, together with our understanding of multinational business and local support in 166 countries and territories, ensure that our customers receive a consistent, global solution wherever they do business.