about the role
· To provide a professional first point of contact for the customer
· To accurately log all incidents/inquiries in a timely and effective manner
· Diagnose fault-related cases both proactive and reactive by effectively utilising software diagnostics and other network/products utility program wherever possible
· Provide continual updates to the customer and use internal escalation process when necessary in order to meet contractual and performance objectives
· To coordinate with all the necessary internal departments or vendors to achieve fault resolution within SLA definitions.
· To resolve by himself/herself most of the incidents on all IT Services supported by the team
· Document all troubleshooting and case management actions via the ticketing systems
· To ensure on time resolution, by escalating to the appropriated experts and management when necessary.
· Very good interpersonal and communication skills
· Able to understand complex Customer infrastructure and good understanding of Services proposed by Equant
· Excellent customer skills and focus are required
· Ability to work under pressure and to deal with multiple tasks
· Preferred to have networks background and knowledge
· Preferred to have knowledge in any of the following technologies: firewalls, proxies, Zscaler, active directory, skype for business, Microsoft exchange
· CCNA certification
· Fluent inboth English & French
· B.Sc. Engineering, Telecommunications or Computer Science
· 0-2 years of experience in the IT field.
Customer Services & Operations