about the role
The Orange Business Services IT Service Desk is supporting the internal employees globally on 500+ corporate applications and services.
They receive the employees requests through a web tool or by phone and try to solve them using the documentation available in the knowledgebase and their IT skills and knowledge, if not, it will be escalated to the next level of support.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
· Manage the team to ensure compliance to performance management targets and customer satisfaction.
· Ensure all incidents are processed, resolved, or sent to appropriate next level fix agent respecting published incident handling and quality guidelines.
· Provide hands on support of cases if demand exceeds team(s) resources available.
· Manage the Queues under his responsibility according to the OLA and the Incident handling policy.
· Point of escalation for managing Orange incidents within the defined fault management guidelines.
· Development of team to ensure skills levels match both current and future operational and customer requirements.
· Schedule team leave request, roaster, and overall staffing requirements.
· Ensure call quality, customer satisfaction and restore customer service as soon as possible.
· Feedback to departmental management on actions to improve.
· Ensure staff has acquired and apply knowledge of new technical documentation and processes.
· Ensure proper shift handover to the next lead to ensure smooth transition of current critical incidents.
· Participate in the development and implementation of new operational processes.
· Participate to the monthly review meetings organize by the Service Owner.
· Review of all necessary reporting to ensure operational, KPIs and customer support targets are met.
· Take corrective actions when necessary and work with the QoS & Reporting team to identify area of improvements.
· Conduct employee performance reviews in accordance with company policy.
· Implementation of strategies and processes to ensure employee satisfaction and development.
· Deputize for senior departmental management in his absence.
· Undertake any other reasonable task as requested or deemed necessary by departmental management.
Skills / Qualifications:
· Ability to work under pressure and to deal with multiple tasks.
· Excellent customer service skills.
· Good IT/communications background and problem-solving skills.
· Excellent leadership & interpersonal skills.
· Excellent management skills.
· Excellent organizational and communication skills.
· Good understanding of culture differences and diversity.
· Presentation skills.
· Coaching and mentoring skills.
· Prioritization and time management.
· Proactive, Self-motivated, and determined attitude.
· Good PC skills and application knowledge.
· Ability to work on out of business hours and/or on call basis.
· ITIL foundation certified with an excellent level of knowledge of the different ITIL processes and functions, a certification in an intermediate level is a plus.
· B.Sc. in computer science or equivalent
· Fluent in English, French is a big plus
· 5+ years’ experience in the IT field
· 2+ years’ experience in management is a plus
Customer Marketing& Innovation