Orange Group is recruiting an IT Functional Analyst for
Supply Chain applications within the Supply Chain Corporate Centre of
The overall role of this team is to ensure that Orange's
country supply chains become business oriented.
Through deep understanding of the business requirements,
this role will continually work with key business users to define the target
process, business needs, and flows between all solution and coordinate with
CORE team in charge of the implementation.
Our Functional team is responsible for the implementation,
support, and maintenance of the upstream and downstream supply processes for a global
application within Orange affiliates.
We participate in global rollouts and new implementations
throughout Orange countries including system design, specifications, testing, configuration
and post go-live support.
We also recommend best practices to key business users to
configure and modify the application to meet their business need.
What we bring:
· A multicultural environment that facilitates
· A motivating package of benefits.
· A friendly and fun team of co-workers
· Trainings and skill development opportunities
What you bring:
Direct involvement in project deployment in Orange
affiliates, workshops organization, functional specifications, solution
validation, close followup/SPOC of development teams, test, solution
configuration, Go live preparation, trainings and support after go live.
· Understand business requirements and business
· Create and present a scope and a project plan to
all stakeholders, taking relevant constraints into account.
· Coordinate the technical implementation, testing
and production golive between Supply Chain Digital, Innovation and Data resources
and external partners.
· Create and maintain all required project
documents (functional/technical documentation, process documentation, points of
contact, status reports).
· Facilitate an appropriate level of communication
and governance around the project.
· Based on specifications, understand what are the
needed functionalities and therefore build and deploy supply chain information
· Transform business specifications into
· Ensure the solution proposal fits the business
needs/Validate technical documentation
· Test the created programs, and finally deliver
them to production servers.
· Create system configuration requirements
· Configure applications
· Train Quality and Support teams
· Ensure Support Level 2 after global rollout
· Personally work with supply chain experts to
improve existing tools
background & qualifications:
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science,
Engineering or related equivalent experience
· Minimum 3 year Experience in Supply Chain or in implementing/supporting
Supply Chain application roll out
· Experience in full life-cycle implementations working
on all facets from system design to post go live support or at least 1 major
· Very good English skills (both written and
· French conversational level
· Experience in a multicultural environment is an
· Excellent written and verbal communications
· Able to complete assignments within time frame
· Have the capacity to interact effectively and
cooperatively with employees at all levels
· Autonomous person, able to control and deliver
projects in complex environments
· Skilled to create thorough documentation and
reports is a must
· Experience in testing developed applications is
· Solid organizational skills including attention
to detail and multitasking skills
· Project management experience
· Willing to travel
Thank you for your