about the role
• Work on SDWAN solution.
• Owns the chronic and the complex problems / incidents.
• Highlight all the single point of failures and potential issues that might affect the customer to the customers' account team.
• Diagnose fault-related cases by effectively utilizing software diagnostics and other network/product utility programs.
• Provide updates as needed to the customer in order to meet performance objectives.
• Comply with all the special process and procedures agreed with the account teams and customers.
• Ensure cases are allocated to the most appropriate ‘next step’ as part of the case flow process
• Perform technical escalations in line with company procedure.
• Monitor systems, customer networks and products, and deal with alerts and events as appropriate.
• Liaise and refer issues to correct/relevant entities when needed.
• Document all troubleshooting and case management actions via the electronic case management system.
• Undertake any other reasonable task as assigned.
• Ability to build relationships with peer and management levels both with clients and the company management
• Ability to build strong relationship with the carriers to meet the customer SLA targets
• Determination to process tasks according to predefined processes is essential.
• Drive chronic and complex cases in to quick and efficient resolution.
• Act as a case manager in order to always push for faster issue resolutions.
• Provide technical training to the team members when required.
Minimum 1-2 years hands on experience in operational networks
• Excellent network troubleshooting skills in the following :
VPN Architecture: MPLS
Network devices: Cisco (Routers, switches, WAAS, AP,WCS, and IP telephony )
routing protocols (EIGRP, OSPF, EIGRP and BGP).
Intensive Knowledge of QoS
tunneling protocols; IPSEC
Voice over IP knowledge
Must Have CCNA Certification
Nice to Have CCNP or CCIP
Quickly acquires and applies new knowledge when needed.
Demonstrates cooperation and teamwork.
Problem Ownership until resolution.
Prioritization and balance in tense situations and work activity in multitask situations.
Service oriented, customer focused, and have the ability to resolve complex problems through a calculated and methodical approach.
Good interpersonal skills
Good time management, organizational and communication skills.
Ability to coach and mentor peers and subordinates.
Ability to lead and provide direction in resolving business critical problems at the highest organizational level.
Proactive, self-motivated and determined attitude
Flexibility in terms of working hours.
Fluent English is a MUST
Shifts work may be required
Customer Services & Operations