about the role
Key tasks and responsibilities:
• Troubleshooting and resolving high complexity customer faults.
• Provide next level technical support for SDWAN as a service.
• Perform service changes by assessing risk and implementing requests reported within the agreed Change Management process through Orange Change tools.
• Resolve service problems by performing root cause analysis and designing action plans for unknown errors reported through: Problem Management Dashboard.
• Perform solution releases by authorizing, validating (changes, upgrades, updates, patches and migrations) and implementing them.
• Manage customer (internal and external) calls and provide them with regular updates as per each of the service support processes
• Perform SIPs actions managed by senior engineers and update the action plan of the SIP
• Perform technical & management escalation as implied by the escalation process to ensure security tasks are progressing toward resolution and/or completion.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Excellent network troubleshooting skills in the following :
a. Network devices: (Routers, switches)
b. Security Devices: (Checkpoint, Cisco ASA, Bluecoat & Ironport Proxies, F5, Fortigate, PaloAlto, Zscaler, Safenet, Pulse secure, McaAfee IPSs, Pulse secure, Juniper SRX & netscreen)
c. Routing protocols (EIGRP, OSPF, EIGRP and BGP).
- Good Knowledge of QoS
- Excellent Knowledge of Tunneling protocols;GRE & IPSEC (Traditional, Advanced & ADVPN)
- Must Have CCNA & CCNP (R,SW) Certification
- SDWAN technologies (Fortinet) is Must
- Nice to Have CCIP, SDWAN technologies (Viptela, Meraki)
Customer Services & Operations