about the role
Sourcing Buyer (Post-Sales) is accountable in front of bid team for all sourcing deliverables (timely delivery, quality & competitiveness) in his/her scope of responsibilities, as per engagement model. Responsibilities include but not limited to:
· support Sales & Marketing, Bid management & OBS partners by managing the complete quotation process with global carriers to provide timely, optimal quotes in post-sales to enable effective bidding process with improved competitiveness of OBS manage the sourcing of new customer access connections for all types of service (Ethernet/Internet connections) in respective region: optimizing specs, leading communication & negotiation with providers, managing timeline and owning sourcing sign-off.
· liaise with S&M, Quote to Bill and CCM managers to ensure continuous matching of internal requirements with external telecom providers offers to achieve optimum cost & quality
· capitalize on the global telecom contracts of the Telecom Sourcing teams and perform tactical sourcing per country to further reduce the access circuit costs
· apply sourcing tactics as per sourcing strategy and country guidelines
· support Customer Project Sourcing for customer contract renewal optimization projects between external providers and internal stakeholders per country: managing timelines, deliverables, optimal solution & cost
· manage carrier relations, ensuring fair and ethical treatment of all telecom suppliers in scope, in accordance with Orange values and sourcing policy build and update a carrier offer database and perform regular benchmarking in close collaboration with the telecom buyer
· analyses observed costs in order to enhance market knowledge and prepare negotiations with suppliers, together with the telco buyer
· participate & provide feedback to carrier business reviews and tactical operational calls
· Strong personal soft skills (synthetic, analytic, leadership, team work, communicating)
· Experience in data processing using MS Office (Word, PowerPoint) as well as strong Excel skills is required
· Telecom domain skills are key.
· Sourcing skills are key.
· Project management experience is important
· Any business oriented experience is important
· Fluent in both spoken and written English (nice to have: French)