Description de l'offre
about the role
Orange Systems is looking for a new colleague to fill in the position of Billing Engineer to work with our International Partners.
As Billing Engineer you’ll be responsible of design, development and testing of new Billing System modules (interfaces and applications), and of new module features, based on marketing project implementation
specifications. Also, You’ll monitor Billing System procedures (including automates and scheduled tasks); timely reporting and fixing of runtime errors under reduced timescales, in order to ensure minimum Billing System downtimes.
what you will be doing:
· Management of Billing system Interface; extension, support and improvement of assigned Billing System modules
· Designing, developing and testing of new Billing System modules, and of new module features, based on marketing project implementation specifications
· Supporting and maintenance of Billing System modules, bug fixing, patching and upgrading of Billing System applications
· Monitoring of Billing System procedures ; timely reporting and fixing of runtime errors under reduced timescales
· Providing coaching and trainings for new employee.
· University degree and/or relevant experience
· Excellent knowledge of .NET, SQL & Oracle DBA
· Good knowledge pl/SQL
· Cross-team collaboration and critical thinking skills
· Passion for technology and customer support
· Good English skills.
· International environment and guaranteed life-work balance
· a unique learning experience in our company
· working experience with great potential for growth
· competitive salary
· benefits and compensations that you can discover onOrange Moldova
Orange Systems is the IT hub of Orange Moldova. An IT park
resident, with over 350 employees, that delivers advanced IT solutions, enhancing a wide range of activities and full cycle development, impacting millions of customers across Europe.