about the role
Orange Systems is looking for a new colleague to fill in the position of Big Data Engineer to work with our International Partners.
The job purpose is to developing, maintaining, evaluating and testing big data solutions, providing optimal solutions to client’s requirements and continuous dataset improvements, by conducting deep analysis to advice on a qualitative and quantitative best-in-class team performance.
what you will be doing:
· Build scalable, highly performant infrastructure for delivering clear business insights from a variety of raw data sources.
· Develop batch & real-time analytical solutions, prototypes, and proofs of concept for selected solutions.
· Implement complex analytical projects with a focus on collecting, managing, analyzing, and visualizing data.
· Build frameworks and tools to empower our data scientists and analysts.
· Support of the Business Requestor in analyzing business needs, assessing capability gaps and defining the solution approach and the business scope.
· Help to continuously improve the Business Consulting and Big Data Business Analysis processes
· Previous experience in Business Analysis or Project Management is a must
· Good understanding of Big Data concepts, tools and practices
· Experience in Python
· Knowledge of SQL and code review capabilities
· Knowledge of Big Data technologies: Cloudera, Hadoop, MapReduce, Kafka, NiFi, Impala, Hive, Hue is of advantage
· Knowledge of Cent OS or Linux OS is of advantage
· Experience in telecommunications or systems integration business is of advantage
· Excellent analysis of multiple complex data sets and investigation skills
· Strong communication, planning and organization skills
· Proficiency in English
international environment, flexible hours and guaranteed work-life balance
a unique learning experience in our company
working experience with great potential for growth
wide range of benefits and compensations, which you can check on
Orange Systems is the IT hub of Orange Moldova. An IT park
resident, with over 350 employees, that delivers advanced IT solutions, enhancing a wide range of activities and full cycle development, impacting millions of customers across Europe.