Description de l'offre
Junior consulting position for those who are continuing to develop their expertise. Receives general instruction on routine work and detailed instruction on new projects or assignments.
As a member of a project team, follows standard practices and procedures to analyze situations/data and provide quality work products to deliver functional and technical solutions on applications and technology installations. Work involves some problem solving with assistance and guidance in understanding and applying relevant Oracle methodologies and practices. Implements Oracle products and technology in various industries to meet customer specifications.
1-3 years of overall experience in relevant functional or technical roles. Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience. Product or technical expertise relevant to practice focus. Ability to communicate effectively and build rapport with team members and clients. Ability to travel as needed.
Sales Cloud - Consultant
You will be an individual contributor directly involved in customer implementations
Own and be accountable to project tasks as assigned by project leadership
- Gather requirements within Revenue Generation processes including industry-specific functions and approaches
- Executive Sales Cloud product admin functions and modules, for implementation build purposes, across full product: configuration, commerce, output
- Execute effective processes including project methodologies, programming standards, and meeting preparation
- Perform Quality Assurance at the unit and system levels
- Provide good technical and business advice to the customer at all times with respect to the final solution and its successful adoption
- Follow the project through to the successful adoption of the solution
- Form and test hypotheses based on a methodical examination of detailed evidence
- Design and implement robust systems and processes, running an efficient and organized operation
- Undertakes complex analysis and traces performance implications through complex data, or in dealing with complex situations
- Formulate a broader perspective of an issue by recognizing the interrelationships and interaction between elements
- Arrive at coherent conclusions through a consistent application of reason and rigorous analysis
- Deliver to clear outcome-based targets and measures
- Work with a strong sense of urgency towards getting the job done
- Strong CRM Domain Knowledge, with special focus on Sales Force Automation
- At least 2 implementation using Oracle Sales Cloud
- Knowledge of other CX products like Eloqua, RightNow, CPQ is a plus.
- Knowledge of BIP Reports a plus
- Knowledge in data migration, integration, OTBI Reports, Groovy
scripting a plus.
- Expertise in CDM, Engagement Cloud, Incentive Compensation a plus.
- Experience and expertise in Cloud Implementation
- Experience and expertise in driving requirements gathering, conducting workshop, Functional documentation
- Functionality testing and documentation of the same
- Good communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a flexible small project team environment
- Ability to travel and if required be stationed in a particular geography
- Understanding of remote delivery process
- Should be a team player and must have good inter personal skills.