Description de l'offre
An experienced consulting professional who has a broad understanding of solutions, industry best practices, multiple business processes or technology designs within a product/technology family. Operates independently to provide quality work products to an engagement. Performs varied and complex duties and tasks that need independent judgment, in order to implement Oracle products and technology to meet customer needs. Applies Oracle methodology, company procedures, and leading practices.
Operates independently to provide quality work products to an engagement. Performs varied and complex duties and tasks that need independent judgment, in order to implement Oracle products and technology to meet customer needs. Applies Oracle methodology, company procedures, and leading practices. Demonstrates expertise to deliver functional and technical solutions on moderately complex customer engagements. May lead the solution design and implementation aspects of engagement(s) ensuring high quality, integrated software solutions within constraints of time and budget. May act as the team lead on projects, providing coaching, guidance and feedback to develop skills of team members. Effectively consults with management of customer organizations. Participates in business development activities. Develops and leads detailed solutions for moderately complex projects.
6-8 years of experience relevant to this position including 3-4 years consulting experience preferred. Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience preferred. Product or technical expertise relevant to practice focus. Ability to communicate effectively. Ability to build rapport with team members and clients. Ability to travel as needed.
· Develop solutions for the Oracle Hyperion EPM suite
· Document the technical design and solution architecture
· Support testing and production deployments
· Help develop complex items related to calculations, rules, queries or other items
· Work with diverse and geographically teams to deliver the solution
Technical Domain Skills/ Knowledge :
· Hands on working experience with Planning & Essbase or HPCM.
· Advanced knowledge of Hyperion Planning (business rules, integration, etc.)
· Advanced knowledge of Hyperion Essbase (ASO, BSO, Calculation Scripts, Rules, MDX, Essbase Studio)
· Knowledge of Oracle Hyperion tools like HFM,FDMEE, DRM, ODI, EPMA
· Experience developing automation scripts (shell, batch, VBS, PowerShell)
· Minimum 3.5 years of hands on EPM implementation experience
· Experience in developing technical design and documentation
· Implemented at least 2 EPM solutions (Planning, Essbase, HPCM,DRM, FDMEE)
· Must have exceptional communication skills, able to communicate and gather business requirements effectively with both the technical audience and business users
· Bachelor/Master Degree
· Strong Interpersonal Skills and good oral and written communication
· Self-motivated and eager to learn and further develop in technical skills