Description de l'offre
Junior consulting position for those who are continuing to develop their expertise. Receives general instruction on routine work and detailed instruction on new projects or assignments.
As a member of a project team, follows standard practices and procedures to analyze situations/data and provide quality work products to deliver functional and technical solutions on applications and technology installations. Work involves some problem solving with assistance and guidance in understanding and applying relevant Oracle methodologies and practices. Implements Oracle products and technology in various industries to meet customer specifications.
1-3 years of overall experience in relevant functional or technical roles. Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience. Product or technical expertise relevant to practice focus. Demonstrates competence in a minimum of one product or technology area. Ability to communicate effectively and build rapport with team members and clients. Ability to travel as needed.
An experienced Oracle DBA with deep technical expertise in installing, configuring, upgrading, migrating and managing production databases. Ideally should have 3-5 years of hands-on experience as a DBA managing production environments.
Must have skills
• Good Conceptual knowledge of Oracle RDBMS internals, Backup & Recovery using RMAN, performance tuning, logical and physical design of database.
• Experience working in an enterprise environment and supporting critical production databases and applications.
• Experience in installing, configuring, upgrading and administering different versions of Oracle Database.
• Strong experience with RAC and ASM Administration is required.
• Strong understanding of Oracle Database Security concepts.
• Must have the ability to upgrade and migrate databases from one platform to another using various tools like Oracle Data Pump, RMAN and TTS/XTTX and execute migrations using such tools.
• Experience working with Data Guard and Active Data Guard.
• Hands-on experience with Oracle Enterprise Manager.
• Must be familiar with day-to-day operations such as monitoring, performance tuning and making recommendations after generating AWR and ADDR reports.
• Troubleshooting Memory related errors with Oracle 12c and Patching with RAC and Non RAC.
• Provide support for Oracle database environments that include problem identification, reporting, tracking, analysis, and resolution.
• Strong shell scripting knowledge.
• Good knowledge of PL/SQL.
• Experience in working with Oracle Databases running on Oracle Cloud platform.
• Experience in migrating on premise databases to Oracle Cloud.
• Basic software networking skills.