Description de l'offre
Junior consulting position for those who are continuing to develop their expertise. Receives general instruction on routine work and detailed instruction on new projects or assignments.
As a member of a project team, follows standard practices and procedures to analyze situations/data and provide quality work products to deliver functional and technical solutions on applications and technology installations. Work involves some problem solving with assistance and guidance in understanding and applying relevant Oracle methodologies and practices. Implements Oracle products and technology in various industries to meet customer specifications.
1-3 years of overall experience in relevant functional or technical roles. Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience. Product or technical expertise relevant to practice focus. Demonstrates competence in a minimum of one product or technology area. Ability to communicate effectively and build rapport with team members and clients. Ability to travel as needed.
Candidate should have hands-on Development, Implementation and / or production support experience with Oracle Flexcube UBS
• Hands on Expertise in Deployments, Backup/Restore Operations and Source Control tools
• Hands on Expertise in Microsoft Office tools including Word, Excel
• Working knowledge of Oracle development tools, WebLogic server deployments, Oracle Database
• Functional knowledge of banking systems.
• Experience on development and implementation of Interfaces, Batch operations, Trouble shooting and resolution of issues encountered in Testing cycles.
• Good Problem solving skills
Roles & Responsibilities:-
• Bachelor's Degree in CS/IT/EE or MCA background or related equivalent professional qualification
• Able to lead a small team of developers and guide them in their deliverables.
• Candidate should have experience in any core banking application (FLEXCUBE/Finacle/T24)
• Able to develop programs, do Unit Testing, Integrate / Deploy units into intermediate environments and support the Testing cycles progressively as per specifications/requirements given by Oracle/Customer within planned schedule.
• Usage of defined Standards/Tools/Processes/Change-Control-Steps and document all work to achieve deliverable that meet Quality/Audit/Compliance expectations of Oracle/Client.
• Coordinate with various stakeholders in projects for extension deliveries, implementation of Patchset, fixes etc.
• He/she will need to successfully manage Customer Relationship and respond / address any initial escalations from Customer.