Description de l'offre
Overlay sales personnel providing specialist product expertise to the sales force.
Partners with Account, Technology, and Application sales representatives to qualify and close new business on Oracle solutions. Provides specific industry or product expertise to facilitate the closing of deals within sales representatives territory. Interacts with sales team to architect the solution, and develop and execute solution strategies for market. Manages solution opportunities to obtain appropriate and necessary resources for all qualified opportunities. Leads teams in the sales process for establishing market visibility and deal visibility. Presents/demonstrates solution to high level clients and industry conference attendees. May provide training to field sales on industry/solutions. Builds and maintains a network and up to date specific industry or product knowledge.
Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. 8 years applicable experience preferred. Subject matter expertise in industry/product space. Knowledge of key industry leaders and management. Knowledge of Oracle competition. Presentation and product demonstration experience. Previous consultative selling experience preferred. Excellent communication, negotiating, and closing skills with prospects and customers. Travel may be needed. BA/BS degree in related field.
As part of Oracle's employment process candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment screening process, prior to an offer being made. This will involve identity and employment verification, salary verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).
Customer Co-Innovation Executive – Cloud
Does being part of helping clients go through digital transformations and moving to the cloud excite you? Do you have a passion for helping organizations on their journey to the cloud, to secure, improve, move and govern their data capital assets both on-premise and on the cloud? Does cutting through short term ambiguity for longer term vision come as second nature to you?
If you answered ‘Yes' to all of these questions then this could be you! Oracle Cloud offers a complete and comprehensive set of cloud services that allow IT departments to build a future-proof strategy, developers to build rich applications and business users to harness the platform. Find out more at https://cloud.oracle.com Now, we offer a unique opportunity to join a force of Solution Specialists focusing on Co-Innovation and Cloud acceleration within our largest accounts with a clear focus on, but not limited to our best-in-class Cloud offering.
· Take ownership of comprehensive and strategic cloud transformation opportunities in our largest accounts.
· Be an interface to product development and -management and bring complex opportunities to success.
· Drive sales execution by transforming our large Installed Base into our Cloud.
· Create content and develop value propositions which support strategic investments of our customers.
· Drive programs in order to position the power of our offering in the area of modern apps development.
· Present and demonstrate the Oracle Cloud offering to customers and prospects.
· Take on the responsibility to ensure fast acceleration of our EU Data center invest.
· Min. 3-5 years quota carrying Sales or Presales/Consulting experience in the Enterprise market
· Highly energetic sales-oriented professional with can-do attitude
· Background in Technology Software PreSales or Consulting from previous positions is of great value
· Strong presentation and moderation skills
· Ability to articulate and evangelize the vision and future direction of Oracle`s Cloud strategy
· Fluency in business English and Norwegian
· Ability in creating an internal network
· Knowledge of our closest competition
· Enthusiasm to learn new skills and technologies
· Strong desire experience to lead and execute
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Successful candidate supports the cloud acceleration in the Europe North region.
Leverages and complements the overall Oracle sales model to maximize revenue growth and increase local market share, while focusing on sustainability. Creates, qualifies and closes new opportunities. Supports our customers in co-innovation process and the development of unique cloud strategies. Manages the transformation of our OnPremise installed base to the cloud.
Leading individual contributor, as well as highly regarded account team member. Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. 5-10 years applicable experience in technology solution sales and consulting. Ability to forecast, manage sales cycles, and successfully close new business. Business development, prospecting and presentation skills. Excellent communication skills and problem-solving ability. Oracle knowledge and/or knowledge of Oracle*s competitors. Travel may be needed. Bachelor degree or equivalent.