Description de l'offre
Manage a team that designs, develops, troubleshoots and debugs software programs for databases, applications, tools, networks etc.
As a manager of the software engineering division, you will apply your knowledge of software architecture to manage software development tasks associated with developing, debugging or designing software applications, operating systems and databases according to provided design specifications. Build enhancements within an existing software architecture and suggest improvements to the architecture.
Manages and controls activities in multi-functional areas of sections. Ensures appropriate operational planning is effectively executed to meet Corporate specifications. Demonstrated leadership and people management skills. Strong communication skills, analytical skills, thorough understanding of product development. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 4 years of software engineering or related experience.
As a member of the Health Sciences Global Business Unit (HSGBU) development organization, you will manage a team of software developers to specify, design and develop enterprise software and implement major changes to existing software architecture. A successful candidate will be a strong team player who is able to work across multiple functions and disciplines.
· At least 10 years of professional experience and strong development and at least 3 years as manager of individual contributors
· Knowledge of Web Services, design patterns and best practices
· Experience with cloud services delivery
· Experience delivering micro-services
· Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills.
· Flexible to work with teams in various time-zones.
· Experience with agile software development process
Other ideal skills include:
· Experience implementing CI/CD pipelines
· Experience developing/testing in Java
· Understanding of advanced relational database concepts, including physical and logical database design.
· Experience working on Cloud based solutions
· Experience with Agile Methodologies