Description de l'offre
Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for databases, applications, tools, networks etc.
As a member of the software engineering division, you will take an active role in the definition and evolution of standard practices and procedures. Define specifications for significant new projects and specify, design and develop software according to those specifications. You will perform professional software development tasks associated with the developing, designing and debugging of software applications or operating systems.
Provide leadership and expertise in the development of new products/services/processes, frequently operating at the leading edge of technology. Recommends and justifies major changes to existing products/services/processes. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 8 more years of software engineering or related experience.
About Oracle Cloud Operations
Oracle Cloud Operations plays a critical role in delivering best-of-breed cloud software solutions to Oracle customers. Cloud Operations supports dozens of cloud products - from customer experience through human capital management to enterprise analytics - that generate 40 billion platform transactions every single day. Our team provides 24/7/365, follow-the-sun coverage while pushing the boundaries of what can be accomplished in the cloud. Keeping up with cloud computing means you will have great growth opportunities, working in our expanding computing environments and operations teams.
About The Job
Do you want the challenge of working in a cutting-edge environment, solving technical problems, identifying improvements, and implementing your recommendations?
This role lets you design, develop, troubleshoot, debug software for controlling and managing distributed services, multi-level abstractions, end-end automation, monitoring and telemetry, asset management and all activities to deliver
infrastructure services via code. If you have hands-on experience with analyzing, designing, testing, and implementing solutions, this key role might be for you.
What You'll Do
• Take ownership for the architecture, design, implementation, testing and operations of overall infrastructure automation platform. Build repeatable templates for common functions and deliver them as well define and reusable APIs.
• Engineer/enhance solutions to meet business required levels of cost, reliability, performance and functionality.
• Collaborate on requirements; work with various stakeholders to engineer and improve solution offerings.
• Analyze best practices and emerging concepts in Infrastructure Automation
What You Need to Have
You need to have the following knowledge, skills, and experience:
Education and Work Experience
• Bachelor's/Master's degree in Computer Science or a similar field.
• Expertise in building highly-scalable distributed solutions, exposing services as APIs (SOAP and REST), understanding of data models using relational databases and NoSQL.
• Experience in designing and building configuration automation for large datacenter or service provider networks.
• Experience implementing a continuous integration (CI) and continuous deployment (CD) pipeline with working knowledge of container management and orchestration tools.
• Track record of delivering assigned projects on time with high quality, using Agile, DevOps, and SRE practices and toolsets.
• Strong understanding of network concepts including L2/L3/Leaf-spine architectures, TCP/IP, BGP, IP/Peer/Circuit provisioning
• Mentor team members and provide architectural guidance and lead detailed code reviews
Preference for demonstrated practical experience with the following technologies:
• Expert level programming skills in Java and/or Python, experience with Object Oriented Programming and Design, memory management, multi-threaded apps and client/server programming (both sync and async).
• Experience with SDN and managing network configuration with code
• Experience with scripting/automation languages (PERL, Python, Bash etc.)
• Experience with infrastructure or network automation tools and protocols e.g. chef, ansible, netconf.
• Experience with MVC and MVVM patterns of development
Soft Skill Qualifications
• Good written and oral communication skills. Should be able to clearly convey your thoughts and ideas to others.
• Committed self-starter who enjoys working in a collaborative environment with personnel at all levels in the organization
What The Perfect Candidate Will Have
In addition to the knowledge, skills, and experience listed above, you will score some extra points if you also have:
• Led design and development of operationally mission-critical 24*7 systems
• Led collaboration with network operations, implementation and architecture teams to execute the automation roadmap