Description de l'offre
Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for databases, applications, tools, networks etc.
As a member of the software engineering division, you will take an active role in the definition and evolution of standard practices and procedures. You will be responsible for defining and developing software for tasks associated with the developing, designing and debugging of software applications or operating systems.
Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 7 years of software engineering or related experience.
Who we are:
Oracle Social Relationship Management (SRM), an Oracle Social Cloud business solution, is the industry's first unified social platform that delivers a seamless experience across listening, engagement, content creation, community management, paid media and the all-important analytics of a company's social media efforts. Our team works on the Social Insights, Engage, and Social Administration modules in SRM.
Oracle Social cloud is seeking a smart and talented Software Engineer to work on our suite of Social Media Management products. Our core requirement is that you have solid software development skills, in particular as an object-oriented programmer. Most importantly, we want to see a strong ability to write good code in Java. Experience with REST services is a must. Programming knowledge on Ruby /Rails and a willingness to improve further will be a plus. Mobile knowledge will be an added advantage.
This position is based in Hyderabad .
- 4 years of Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or any other engineering discipline or MCA/M.Tech
- 8+ Experience in Software Development
- 3+ years of Java programming experience is a must
- 3+ years of Ruby programming experience is a must
- 2+ years of experience with REST Services is a must
- Good Knowledge of algorithms, data structures is highly desired
- Good Knowledge of design and architectures is highly desired
- Moderate knowledge in Linux OS is a must
- Basic exposure to modern distributed tech-stacks is desirable
- Experience in Social Platform like Facebook, LinkedIn, Tumblr, Instagram integration is a plus